JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course I pull the trigger on a gun I'm interested in purchasing! How else do you feel it?

FIRST you must clear the gun! I do that about 3 times before I even consider dry firing it. I do that same drill regardless of where I'm at when dry firing, at home, at a gun shop, at a friend's house, at a gun show, at the range! Cylinder open, mag out, slide racked 3 times or bolt back, look into the chamber, and then check it all over AGAIN!

Aren't these guns supposed to be unloaded, actions tied open by law?

No. It is a gun show rule for people bringing in guns to be zip tied. I believe vendors are excepted. The show people whine about non vendors bringing them in, however, every discharge has been from a vendor firearm and not one from an attending persons firearm.

I haven't been to a show in a couple of years as the prices are ridiculous.

No. It is a gun show rule for people bringing in guns to be zip tied. I believe vendors are excepted. The show people whine about non vendors bringing them in, however, every discharge has been from a vendor firearm and not one from an attending persons firearm.

I haven't been to a show in a couple of years as the prices are ridiculous.

Interesting, I could swear I read it somewhere that is was law, maybe in one of the ORS 163.... laws, but maybe I'm just imagining.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews