JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course I pull the trigger on a gun I'm interested in purchasing! How else do you feel it?

FIRST you must clear the gun! I do that about 3 times before I even consider dry firing it. I do that same drill regardless of where I'm at when dry firing, at home, at a gun shop, at a friend's house, at a gun show, at the range! Cylinder open, mag out, slide racked 3 times or bolt back, look into the chamber, and then check it all over AGAIN!

Aren't these guns supposed to be unloaded, actions tied open by law?

No. It is a gun show rule for people bringing in guns to be zip tied. I believe vendors are excepted. The show people whine about non vendors bringing them in, however, every discharge has been from a vendor firearm and not one from an attending persons firearm.

I haven't been to a show in a couple of years as the prices are ridiculous.

No. It is a gun show rule for people bringing in guns to be zip tied. I believe vendors are excepted. The show people whine about non vendors bringing them in, however, every discharge has been from a vendor firearm and not one from an attending persons firearm.

I haven't been to a show in a couple of years as the prices are ridiculous.

Interesting, I could swear I read it somewhere that is was law, maybe in one of the ORS 163.... laws, but maybe I'm just imagining.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top