JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Heya, long time no see. How's she running? I was one of the "buddies" down there playing around and getting my Laser worked on. Their new shop is almost completed finally. You should stop by and take a peek. You can't miss the big sign on 26 and Shute road.

Ah, cool! Small world, eh? The Z is running great! I'm doing a track day with it in march, so I'm most likely going to get it in for a checkup, but it seems perfect.

I've been driving by the new shop pretty often, and it does seem to be coming along! I can't wait for the first Dyno day, mine hasn't been on a real dyno yet so I want to get it running.

Ah, cool! Small world, eh? The Z is running great! I'm doing a track day with it in march, so I'm most likely going to get it in for a checkup, but it seems perfect.

I've been driving by the new shop pretty often, and it does seem to be coming along! I can't wait for the first Dyno day, mine hasn't been on a real dyno yet so I want to get it running.

The Z? Explain. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads