JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Any of the Salem/Keizer peeps that want to go let me know I was planning to attending and am willing to carpool and be the DD for the evening..... well maybe I will only have one.

I'm about the same. I live south of Noble Woods Park right off of Baseline and Cornelius Pass. Maybe we should just have our own party. You bring the Thunderbird, I'll bring the Mad Dog :s0114:.

Nathan

I like that dust cover...but wouldn't the person reading it be your battle buddy to the right? You must not have had a lot of respect for your fellow jarheads.

Nathan

I put some glasses on it to be NWFA approved.. Noveske sells em as a Team America joke..

And if you know anything about Marines it is they have a sense of humor :D

probably the crappy hours and even crappier food :(

I'd like to show up for a beer or three and put faces to posts. Is the 6th set?

May I also suggest first one in let the hostess know there'll be a group, and where they'll be? It's a big place!

Well....since I started this thread and nobody has suggested another date, I would like to formally declare the 6th as the next get together at the Roadhouse. If you plan on attending please post here so we know how many people will be attending.

Nathan

Well....since I started this thread and nobody has suggested another date, I would like to formally declare the 6th as the next get together at the Roadhouse. If you plan on attending please post here so we know how many people will be attending.

Nathan

Dang I gotta run to Seattle this weekend ! Well have fun guys mabey next run.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top