JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I dunno. Google maps or not, if the winds blow this way, St. Helens the mountain would have no reservations dumping on St. Helens the town.:eek:

I imagine the St. Helens comment was in jest,:s0112:

but since we're taking it all seriously now,:s0109:

I was a lot farther from the mountain than St. Helens Oregon, and also in a different state, but one day when she decided to dump on us, we were not really okay.

If she goes again I hope to god I am close to home! The whole mindset of this country has changed since the last time. I can imagine things being worse like looting and stupid stuff. :confused:o_O

Alright everyone! I just got off the phone with Lucky Lab. The room is booked out quite a ways, but I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing as it'll give people more time to plan. I've reserved the room from 6pm to close (midnight) on February 24th, 2018. I'll make a formal announcement post soon.

I also want to thank everyone for throwing out all the ideas and suggestions here, and I'll be referring to this thread when planning other meets in the future. I hope to do many more in 2018 throughout the Northwest :)

Alright everyone! I just got off the phone with Lucky Lab. The room is booked out quite a ways, but I don't necessarily see that as a bad thing as it'll give people more time to plan. I've reserved the room from 6pm to close (midnight) on February 24th, 2018. I'll make a formal announcement post soon.

I also want to thank everyone for throwing out all the ideas and suggestions here, and I'll be referring to this thread when planning other meets in the future. I hope to do many more in 2018 throughout the Northwest :)

Awesome, can't wait!!!

Thanks JOE!!!!

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews