JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is lots of evidence to support these claims. I believe one day they're going to look back on these drugs as harmful in the same way people look back on smoking. There is no way these drugs are fixing one thing and not unfixing another in equal measure. All drugs have side effects. The more serious the drug, the more serious the side effects. But until the "experts" tell us otherwise, we conspiracy theorists are not allowed to apply our common sense.

I'm sorry, but the mass shooting timings and announcements of gun control are far too coincidental not to think that they're tied together in someway. If anyone is naïve enough not to think that the government or zealots within the government would do this then I don't know what to say.

I'm sorry, but the mass shooting timings and announcements of gun control are far too coincidental not to think that they're tied together in someway. If anyone is naïve enough not to think that the government or zealots within the government would do this then I don't know what to say.
I agree 100%. Some MK Ultra or hypnotized and told to carry out a task. Not sure but there is a lot more going on

Here is my take on Mass Shootings, as they relate to gun-control.

IRRELEVANT

We have a right to firearms, protected by the Constitution. The 2ndA, means what it meant when penned. Not literally, but specifically what the founding fathers were trying to accomplish. They KNEW that an armed citizenry, was key to stoping any government, even our own, from taking control. Remember WE are the gatekeepers to freedom, NOT govt.

The ONLY way that right should be taken away is by Constitutional Ammendment, to strike the 2nd A. That will never happen.

So how many Mass Shooting, or frequency, is completely IRRELEVANT. Or at least should be. If a mass shooting killed 5 people, every day, of every year, for the next 50 years, that still would not justify infringing upon the 2nd A. That would be a whopping 18K people, not even close to the number killed by malpracticing doctors (250K every year). Not close to the number of individual murders in Chicago over the same period. Trails accidental death my miles

If we had Mass Shootings every day, for the next 50 years, it still wouldn't justify losing the 2ndA rights. PERIOD!

The number killed by Mass Shootings is a statistically zero, with regards to other ways of being killed.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews