Another Cheaper Than Dirt thread ?

Discussion in 'Business Discussion & Reviews' started by Gator Monroe, Mar 4, 2018.

1. LuckySG

LuckySG
    Banks, Oregon
    Lucky Sporting Goods in Banks, OR Supporting Vendor 2018 Volunteer

Thanks! I think this will be more advantageous to find them seperate. I am not worried about the price, it is doable, I want to see how far I could drive it down! I will leave some messages and then those east coast people will call me at 6 AM all chipper and have some updates. I will be back then...

Ura-Ki likes this.
  2. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe
    Southern Cascades

Could you tell me also if you think the Chiappa RAK 22 ( Romanian 22 AK ) is on horizon and imports are a go ??? I just put 150.00 $ down on a preorder and I'm not even sure it's not a mirage ...

3. Gator Monroe

Gator Monroe
    Southern Cascades

Thank you for any assistance on this stuff

LuckySG likes this.
  4. LuckySG

LuckySG
    Banks, Oregon

Chiappa is Italian, our guberment is hammering Russian guns. I would not worry about that one!

5. Pete F

Pete F
    St Helens, Oregon
    Silver Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

When I get into any modifications or need additional magazines for my IMBEL L2A1, I will let you know. Thanks.

LuckySG likes this.
  6. Pandaz3

Pandaz3
    Cornelius, Oregon
    NRA Lifetime Member Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

Every now and then they have a bargain, I have bought from them, not often, but some. Years back I bought from them more often, then as others have said they got greedy and I stopped. I now only buy unique items from them. I have never had a order problem or anything like that.

Gator Monroe and Ura-Ki like this.
  7. LuckySG

LuckySG
    Banks, Oregon

I am not getting good customer support to pass along. I can tell you that the wholesale price for this is $270.79 and all my distributors and almost everyone else online is out of stock. I say buy from the CTD place to get the deal, it does not hurt to have this moral victory as their price does not have much meat on the bone and you will have it in the mail to your home shortly.

Jeremy

Gator Monroe likes this.
  8. Sealesniper

Sealesniper
    PA

I have no issues with CTD but haven bought a thing from there or look up there site in ages.

9. caarecengi

caarecengi
    Hoodsport

I bought a Ruger AR556 from them at a great price. But then I tried to buy a pocketknife from them and have it shipped to CA as a Xmas present and they said that they will not ship knives to CA - even though CA has some of the most friendly knife laws on the books.

It wasn't a legality issue, it was their policy.

But every now and then they offer great deals on ammo with free shipping - so yeah, I do shop there

10. Boboclown

Boboclown
    North Carolina
    Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I have bought items from Russia (and pretty recently too) and CTD.

I felt like a sleazeball for ordering from CTD. The Russian dudes I bought stuff from were cool though, they give free refridgerator magnets with some AK oriented theme on it.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
    OldTengu, Capn Jack, Flymph and 2 others like this.
  11. Tony617

Tony617
    Washington State

I never had any issues with CTD but I have not ordered from them for years now. I know they marked up on Colt 30 round magazines at one time.

bbbass likes this.
  12. Cameron72

Cameron72
    Harrington, WA

I receive their sale and newsletter emails but will never buy from them after their past profiteering. I occasionally learn something from shifting through their newsletter.

WAYNO likes this.
  13. Pandaz3

Pandaz3
    Cornelius, Oregon
    NRA Lifetime Member Diamond Supporter Platinum Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

I bought a Holosun 510C Red Dot from them last month for 252.16, free shipping. I had bought another 510C from PSA the week before for 299. I don't think they have that many bargains these days, but when they do and I could use it.....

bbbass likes this.
  14. titsonritz

titsonritz
    Oregon City
    Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Bronze Supporter

They'll never see another dime from me, there are too many other sources for me to justify dealing with them. I am all for them charging what they please and I continue shopping where I please.

Stomper and Pandaz3 like this.
  15. bbbass

bbbass
    La Grande

Trailer trash clown!! ;)

Pandaz3 likes this.