JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just in case anyone has forgot......

Cheaper-Than-Dirt-AR15-GI-Magazine-Ripoff.jpg .

I dropped them from my buy list the panic before this last great one. .380's became all the rage for a while as more and more were starting to CC. The ammo dried up and CTD was selling it for $50 a box for the Win WB or Fed. RB, can't remember which. Anyway at that point it was a no more for me. It's their business to run as they see fit but, gouging like that leaves a bad taste in my mouth I don't soon forget. I do still look through their catalog when I see one at work. If I see something I want I search for some other vendor who has it. Someone always does.

All of the above.....F those guys.

I used to buy a lot from them in the pre internet catalog days, but haven't even looked at their website since 2012.

Yup.

There was a time when they were a great resource....$27 South African 5.56 battle packs, Orlite AR mags, $0.50 G3 mags ( yes, really ).....been a long tome tho.

I know that we stopped buying from them years ago, except to use the gift certificates family members give @CountryGent. Even then we have struggled to find something to buy, as quality has left something to be desired.

Indeed, I used up that card one of the brothers gave us for Christmas, but whilst in there, I saw we hadn't ordered from them in many, many years. After that card was burned up, goodbye.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top