JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yes but I'm willing to buy barrel only also
Thanks! I think this will be more advantageous to find them seperate. I am not worried about the price, it is doable, I want to see how far I could drive it down! I will leave some messages and then those east coast people will call me at 6 AM all chipper and have some updates. I will be back then...

Thanks! I think this will be more advantageous to find them seperate. I am not worried about the price, it is doable, I want to see how far I could drive it down! I will leave some messages and then those east coast people will call me at 6 AM all chipper and have some updates. I will be back then...
Could you tell me also if you think the Chiappa RAK 22 ( Romanian 22 AK ) is on horizon and imports are a go ??? I just put 150.00 $ down on a preorder and I'm not even sure it's not a mirage ...

Thank you for any assistance on this stuff

Every now and then they have a bargain, I have bought from them, not often, but some. Years back I bought from them more often, then as others have said they got greedy and I stopped. I now only buy unique items from them. I have never had a order problem or anything like that.

Thank you for any assistance on this stuff
I am not getting good customer support to pass along. I can tell you that the wholesale price for this is $270.79 and all my distributors and almost everyone else online is out of stock. I say buy from the CTD place to get the deal, it does not hurt to have this moral victory as their price does not have much meat on the bone and you will have it in the mail to your home shortly.

Jeremy

I have had no issues with Cheaper Than Dirt, but I also haven't bought anything from them.
I bought a Ruger AR556 from them at a great price. But then I tried to buy a pocketknife from them and have it shipped to CA as a Xmas present and they said that they will not ship knives to CA - even though CA has some of the most friendly knife laws on the books.

It wasn't a legality issue, it was their policy.

But every now and then they offer great deals on ammo with free shipping - so yeah, I do shop there

I have bought items from Russia (and pretty recently too) and CTD.

I felt like a sleazeball for ordering from CTD. The Russian dudes I bought stuff from were cool though, they give free refridgerator magnets with some AK oriented theme on it.

Last Edited:
I never had any issues with CTD but I have not ordered from them for years now. I know they marked up on Colt 30 round magazines at one time.

I bought a Holosun 510C Red Dot from them last month for 252.16, free shipping. I had bought another 510C from PSA the week before for 299. I don't think they have that many bargains these days, but when they do and I could use it.....

They'll never see another dime from me, there are too many other sources for me to justify dealing with them. I am all for them charging what they please and I continue shopping where I please.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top