JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
They are at it again. I won't order anything from them.
9FEED1A1-BA8C-420B-8E87-87B1017E40B2.png

Seems silly to hate a company for charging what the market will bear. If some idiot is willing to pay such an inflated price, that's on the buyer, no one forced them into it. Being stupid should be expensive and unpleasant, that's what makes them improve.

I hadn't experienced that, and purchased from them as recently as yesterday. $104.00 for 500 rds of Winchester 9mm. $282.00 today for the same.
Seems unlikely I'll purchase from them again, unless there's a price that can't be matched or a product I can't find anywhere else.

$.90 per round? Win White Box must be gold plated. Most places must be out at the moment, and someone is trying to score a big profit. Good thing I have all the ammo I want right now, which is more than enough to put the smack down on a home invader or a even several hundred home invaders. Of course, when the lead would-be Mr. Invader's head disappears into a fine mist and flying hamburger from a .458 SOCOM round to the not-quite-enough brain pan, the rest would probably call it a day...lol.:s0003::s0001:

Yeah. They're the same ones who were charging close to $100 for a Pmag during the last assault weapons ban scare.

I had to go look for myself...shake my head... I guess they didn't lose enough customers in 2012.

$0.90 per round is ridiculous since Bi-Mart was offering up a few days ago for $0.26 per round

As a small business owner I understand supply and demand... I also understand taking care of your customers during the hard times.

Please don't shop at Cheaper Than Dirt.

Plenty of local gun stores could use our help right now.

On their website is a place to contact them. I left my email and told em, "I've seen you do this before - jacking prices up during emergencies. With friends like that who needs enemies?" Everyone should do the same.

CTD has been dead to me since about 2012.... they'll NEVER get my business again, ever.
They obviously didn't learn last time. When they started gouging last time I stopped getting their fliers and stop checking their website. Now that they are doing it again you know it's the new norm for them. I will never go to their site or buy from them again. As it is their right to charge what they want and screw people. It is my right to never buy from them again. I will also tell people to never go to them also. Pathetic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top