JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"I spent a career carrying typically either an M16 or an M4 Carbine." The last time this guy had anything close to a "field" post ended in the late 80s. Maybe by "carried" he meant "had one on a rack in the armory assigned to me."

The man served over 30 years and ended as a 3 star, hardly "pond scum". He got canned for saying what every swinging dick in the service has said about the politicians running the outfit.
When you start foaming at the mouth and calling names you confirm the suspicions that you, as a gun owner, are not qualified or safe.
Former Gen. McChrystal: Assault rifles are for battlefields, not schools

After reading about McChrystal's antics in Afghanistan I am no fan but after this article he doesn't even measure up to pond scum.

The man served over 30 years and ended as a 3 star, hardly "pond scum". He got canned for saying what every swinging dick in the service has said about the politicians running the outfit.
When you start foaming at the mouth and calling names you confirm the suspicions that you, as a gun owner, are not qualified or safe.

Former Gen. McChrystal: Assault rifles are for battlefields, not schools

After reading about McChrystal's antics in Afghanistan I am no fan but after this article he doesn't even measure up to pond scum.

And yet, calling a civilian with the exact same gun control views "pond scum" would be totally acceptable, amirite?

Also implying serving the regime and murdering foreigners for three decades has taught him anything about respect for human life and liberty. LOL.

In today's military, for the most part you don't rise to the top without being a ticket puncher and/or towing the political line. Most groundpounders will tell you that. That's why most mustangs never make it past Colonel and we have so few Pattons and Pershings anymore.

OR

They've got something on this guy and now they are calling in the chips.

Keith

Always johnny on the spot to counter patriots.. at least you don't disappoint on that score

A heavier grade of aluminum foil is required to line your hat. Of course Aluminum is a poison promulgated by the Jewish Mafia conspiracy to contaminate our precious bodily fluids. You are screwed either way!:s0114:
Always johnny on the spot to counter patriots.. at least you don't disappoint on that score

Paul, I'm a vet too and I got out as a Corporal. I've been in the mud. Look up this guys record. I'll totally acknowledge that he has 30 years of service. But, the guy is a career officer, jumping between schools and staff positions for the vast majority. He was an officer for some SF and ground units, but he was not an operator. And even if he was, he damn sure was not running around with a rifle since at the very minimum 85 or 86 as a company commander with the 75th ranger regiment. Just Cause kicked off in 89, and he was in school for that. Just saying, "be real." The guy hasn't carried a rifle in to combat in at the very minimum (and that's assuming he was leading rangers and SF in to combat from 79 to 86) for nearly 25 years. I don't doubt his service but, just because you are a general does not make you a weapons expert. I've had plenty of Marine Corps (who HAVE to qualify every year), Navy, and Army officer who can't handle a firearm for bubblegum. The guy sounds like he was a decent officer but, realistically only his troops could confirm or deny that. However, beyond that, his answer was pretty agenda based. They obviously knew what he was going to say and were trying to gain some "military" backing in order to spread the normal Anti-gun MSNBC message.

Serialized bullets or cases won't happen. Gabby Giffords can join the ranks of the Brady Bunch for all I care - I feel for her that she had to go through what she did - but if she wants to legislate by emotion rather than logic, I'm glad she is a "former" lawmaker. I don't really trust most of the military leadership either - by the time they make high officer rank, they're politicians more so than soldiers, and they will blow with the winds. They're also convenient scapegoats.

What makes Gifford's anti-gun stance carry any more weight just because she was shot? She was already anti-gun. Reagan was shot and that didn't cause him to go all gun-Nazi on the American people.

Keith

McChrystal is a Liberal....to the core. All he is doing is giving Obama a political handjob to boost his own stock. What an ***. If you need more insight on Mr.McChrystal just do some research...

McChrystal is a Liberal....to the core. All he is doing is giving Obama a political handjob to boost his own stock. What an ***. If you need more insight on Mr.McChrystal just do some research...

Saw him on Hannity last night trying to sell his book. He appeared to still be in obama's pocket even after being thrown under the bus a few year back...:confused:

What makes Gifford's anti-gun stance carry any more weight just because she was shot? She was already anti-gun. Reagan was shot and that didn't cause him to go all gun-Nazi on the American people.

Keith

But wait!!! Diane Sawyer just did an interview with them, and they say they own guns and are pro 2A. You mean the news may be spreading inaccurate information?!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top