JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yep, they are gone. Slide Fire's site has crashed due to all the hits it is taking with people trying to get one. I got an unable to connect message. Of course, I was only looking for a friend. :rolleyes:

IMAG0873.jpg IMAG0872.jpg IMAG0871.jpg w

Geee cops are so bad lol you can here the one say get down and stand over people and say I have a vest on stay down behind me mmmmmmm bad cop NOT

Had my work Van in the local dealer's shop to fx a couple of things today....walked through customer waiting room and they had The View on... Whoopi said something to the effect that anyone with more than 3 guns needs to be on a list.....I almost doubled over with laughter. Good Lord what a brain less oxygen thief that broad is.:eek:

Brutus Out

Had my work Van in the local dealer's shop to fx a couple of things today....walked through customer waiting room and they had The View on... Whoopi said something to the effect that anyone with more than 3 guns needs to be on a list.....I almost doubled over with laughter. Good Lord what a brain less oxygen thief that broad is.:eek:

Brutus Out
I was in my room tie up some fishing hooks my mom was watching the view she started screaming at me to come here lol I came running out to the front room she said listen to these stupid B!+@#$$

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top