JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If you and anybody else don't already have all the Magazines they even remotely think they might need, well, it's what we used to refer to as a personal problem. And, I have zero sympathy.:cool::cool::cool:

It's like AR's, ammo, and reloading supplies. If you're not taking full advantage of the Trump Slump, you'll pay for it when President Sanders and his House and Senate, take over.
Frankly, that will never be a problem for me. I've never liked the AR/M-16 platform and while I do own an AR-10, well, I was wise Enough to purchase what I consider enough Magazines etc. to satisfy my needs for now and the future. And, yes, I've had more than enough time with the M-16s to reach that conclusion.

Once again the Dem anti-gun politicians have proven they know better than all of us - when it comes to getting people to buy guns and accessories!!!!

Thanks Hillary, et al, for revitalizing the gun industry - it's been in quite a slump!

They'll never learn - tell American's they can't own something, and they'll want 100 of them! If they kept their damn mouths shut about their gun control crap, folks would probably not give it much thought.

My guess, next month's background check numbers will explode over the last 8 months.

I have piles of unopened 30 round PMags and a D60 around here somewhere. I feel fine with the amount I have. Although is PSA puts them on sale again I'll buy another 10. :)

Once again the Dem anti-gun politicians have proven they know better than all of us - when it comes to getting people to buy guns and accessories!!!!

Thanks Hillary, et al, for revitalizing the gun industry - it's been in quite a slump!

They'll never learn - tell American's they can't own something, and they'll want 100 of them! If they kept their damn mouths shut about their gun control crap, folks would probably not give it much thought.

My guess, next month's background check numbers will explode over the last 8 months.
Yeup... If they really want less guns out there, they're better off just shutting up and not bothering. Really the only way to get Americans to not buy em is to not make them think they need to get them. Course, the moment they even try to add more gun laws again, the gun business will go up again.

Yeup... If they really want less guns out there, they're better off just shutting up and not bothering. Really the only way to get Americans to not buy em is to not make them think they need to get them. Course, the moment they even try to add more gun laws again, the gun business will go up again.

I've said before on this forum, I never had much interest in AR15's - until anti-gunners started telling me I shouldn't own one. Negative reinforcement failure to the extreme!

I have piles of unopened 30 round PMags and a D60 around here somewhere. I feel fine with the amount I have. Although is PSA puts them on sale again I'll buy another 10. :)

PSA irritates the he'll out of me when they play their "in stock/out of stock" games. SAA has them for $7.70 ea.

You guys better get your high cap mags whike you can, fear, craze, whoaaa, blaah!!!!

By the way I have some 90rd AR15 mags for sale on the cheap in the classifieds section.
Hit me up I'll give you a great pre-histeria sale price

Ive had a slide fire in my parts box for a couple years now. Just waiting for the right moment to jack the price way up and sell it.:p:p:p:p

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top