JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Woodworkers will get it...

26469D05-5BB0-464B-BAE4-D4534D534DF0.jpeg

I was referring to actual full auto rifles that I have fired...various M16's , M14's , AK47's , M3A1 SMG's , Yugo M49 SMG's , Browning BAR's , not to forget to mention the beloved M60 machine gun.
All of the above can be very accurate with practice.
But I do agree that full auto fire is limited in its practical uses ...

As to bump fire or slide fire stocks ... I don't think that they make 'em for muzzleloaders yet...:D
So I don't have much use for them ...but if someone else likes 'em , enjoy!
Andy
Andy I know you have plenty of experience with all kinds of fire arm I don't have a slide fire stock because they are made for Mag dumps only you can't aim them but this time guy didn't need to aim just spray the crowd below any of the military guy's on this site with any type of military or law enforcement training will say a guy above with a rapid fire weapon has the advantage

When I had the slide fire on my AR I did manage to dig a nice trench out in font of the target . I could see where they might have a practical use in laying pipe and sewer lines:D

Problem is, you mods let us have zero fun with the guys who show up and do nothing but post in the classifieds with obscene prices.

We should have a rule that if someone posts in the classified sections with less than 100 posts elsewhere, we are allowed to haze them...

What stinks is if they do ban them, all that hard earned money folks are spending will be for nothing. I don't see anywhere that says there will be a grandfather clause. They will just be illegal. Whether you bought them before the ban or not.

What stinks is if they do ban them, all that hard earned money folks are spending will be for nothing. I don't see anywhere that says there will be a grandfather clause. They will just be illegal. Whether you bought them before the ban or not.
When it comes down to it they just want to get it started ban the slide fire then he had 60 round surefire mags ban those too then he also had aimpoint sights ban those he had a scope ban the scope also lol this is a slippery slope give them a inch they will take a mile

If any of you folks has one of those rapid fire things on a 45 auto gun, i'd like to go to the range with you with a couple of empty 5 gallon buckets, stand a bit off to your right and a bit back:).

Exactly - this is probably a really bad time to buy one - if they get banned, and I'm hearing that Republicans are coming on board with that ban (big surprise, not) they will make them illegal to own, and likely won't give you any money for them - just tell you to turn them in or go to jail. Spend money on magazines instead.

Exactly - this is probably a really bad time to buy one - if they get banned, and I'm hearing that Republicans are coming on board with that ban (big surprise, not) they will make them illegal to own, and likely won't give you any money for them - just tell you to turn them in or go to jail. Spend money on magazines instead.

This. Exactly this. No grandfather clause, just outright illegal to own and use.

I have no use for the bump fire / slide fire stocks ...But I do not see how banning them will keep us safe from violence.
( Nor want them banned )
And yes I get and agree with the idea that its not about "safety" , but its all about control.

Just bothers me that many others will fall for the "Its safer if they are banned argument."
Andy

And the scabs come out of the wood work to price gouge.
Wonder if the .22lr is gonna disappear again... I never ran out but I never sold any either

I have no use for the bump fire / slide fire stocks ...But I do not see how banning them will keep us safe from violence.
( Nor want them banned )
And yes I get and agree with the idea that its not about "safety" , but its all about control.

Just bothers me that many others will fall for the "Its safer if they are banned argument."
Andy

It's funny that the same folks that make the ban argument will, out of the other side of their mouths, make the argument that banning drugs/making drugs illegal does nothing to prevent drug problems. So, apparently banning guns works, but banning drugs doesn't. Call people out on this and they usually can't fight their way out of the paper bag you've dropped them into.

Unfortunately, too many folks have no interest in looking at the actual problems or the validity of the solutions that are usually proposed in the heat of emotional trauma. The two main parties have a vested interest in keeping us at war with each other - as doing so keeps us from really focusing on how they're working against us, not for us.

I have no idea how to get through to folks and get them to see the light of rational thought. Too many have become too accustomed to reacting with emotion rather than reason.

And the scabs come out of the wood work to price gouge.
Wonder if the .22lr is gonna disappear again... I never ran out but I never sold any either

My guess is that since we have a President that won't go all anti-gun like Obama did after Sandy Hook, and having an R house and senate, it probably won't get to that same level. Sure, there may be some panic, but I don't expect 2012/2013 levels.

Now if that irritating, bloviating harpy had been elected and the D's had the house and senate, we'd be in a very severe world of hurt. Thankfully, that didn't happen.

This is how it is they will start with the site then the flash hider then the Mag's then the stock then the pistol grip then we are all calling ANDY ASKING HOW TO LOAD A GUN don't get me wrong I'm sick to my stomach with what happened but I'm not ready to give up all my right 's because of one idiot

They say every time a Muslim guy does a massive shootings or a bombing he doesn't represent all Muslim 's but one White guy does it he represents all gun owners

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top