JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Up to you to make up your own mind.

(Warning, this guy comes across as a conspiracy theorist and the equity stuff doesn't show up till the end of the video which seems to make it kind of hard for the title to apply to it)

Up to you to make up your own mind.

(Warning, this guy comes across as a conspiracy theorist and the equity stuff doesn't show up till the end of the video which seems to make it kind of hard for the title to apply to it)

It's as bad as you can imagine, and worse, it's just not always openly stated.

I remember about 8 years ago the "Diversity Dean" from the University of Washington told me directly, that I was supposed to treat people differently based on the color of their skin.

I fired back, "so you are supporting discrimination based on skin tone?"

That conversation ended with her and her two cronies not having accomplished their original goal of getting the target of their discussion to agree with them, but cultural marxism is rampant.

Well bottom line a hell of a lot of the people who live here are really just that stupid. Look how many just "do not want to see" what is going on so they don't see it. You really can't blame the people pulling stuff for blatantly lying when it just works. Kind of like the old joke about the guy who gets caught by his wife being serviced by some gal. Who then tells wife "who you going to believe, me or your lying eyes?"

So, this is entrapment of otherwise law abiding gun owners using a sting that doesn't actually ship full auto parts?

Or its the Fed actually selling FA parts to the inner city?

I'm a little confused how it can be both.

"Good guys" vs "bad guys". Good guys are gun owners who haven't done anything wrong. Bad guys are gun owners that were considered good guys until they did something wrong, and now are out of the club. Unless those good guys decided to violate the NFA by ordering FA parts from China, in which case they are still "good guys", and were tricked into becoming felons.

Last Edited:
So, this is entrapment of otherwise law abiding gun owners using a sting that doesn't actually ship full auto parts?

Or its the Fed actually selling FA parts to the inner city?

I'm a little confused how it can be both.

"Good guys" vs "bad guys". Good guys are gun owners who haven't done anything wrong. Bad guys are gun owners that were considered good guys until they did something wrong, and now are out of the club. Unless those good guys decided to violate the NFA by ordering FA parts from China, in which case they are still "good guys", and were tricked into becoming felons.
Violent crime against others for no moral reason: Bad guy

Violating laws that infringe on the 2nd amendment as written by the people who literally built the government of this country: Good guy.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top