JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The fact is Andy a guy on that hotel 32 stories up had a agenda if he had 30 muskets or a AR15 he killed people if he just had muskets he still would have killed people it doesn't matter what kind of gun he used people are hurt and people are dead and people 's lives have been changed for ever including your 's and mine

EPS, sadly what you wrote is unfortunately very true. My sympathies and condolences to the victims and their families. It is hard to fathom at least in my mind why someone would want to commit such a horrific act, although history is littered with many horrific acts of violence and killing. I wish it wasn't so but it must be something about being human unfortunately. I read about Hiram Maxim when he first went to Europe. He ran into a friend of his from the US who supposedly said if you want to make a fortune invent a way for these Europeans to kill each other faster. He did just that with his machine gun which was used on all sides in WW1 killing millions of people. I just wish that all these mass killers who evidently have a death wish would just kill themselves and not other innocent persons in the process. I am having a hard time trying to express my feelings on this but I hope the gist of it comes through..

EPS, sadly what you wrote is unfortunately very true. My sympathies and condolences to the victims and their families. It is hard to fathom at least in my mind why someone would want to commit such a horrific act, although history is littered with many horrific acts of violence and killing. I wish it wasn't so but it must be something about being human unfortunately. I read about Hiram Maxim when he first went to Europe. He ran into a friend of his from the US who supposedly said if you want to make a fortune invent a way for these Europeans to kill each other faster. He did just that with his machine gun which was used on all sides in WW1 killing millions of people. I just wish that all these mass killers who evidently have a death wish would just kill themselves and not other innocent persons in the process. I am having a hard time trying to express my feelings on this but I hope the gist of it comes through..
We don't have a gun problem we have a people problem when I was a kid we had guns in are trucks at school in gun rack 's and guess what most of them were loaded we also had fist fight 's all the time but not once did I ever go to my truck get my gun and shoot somebody HELL I MET ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IN SCHOOL BY A FIGHT WITH HIM later after we beat the crap out of each other we played football on the same team and I am still friends with him and his family to this day

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews