JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A Calif 5. :D:D

Holy Moly, those Austin lib gals!!

NC... really? All I saw in the 70s was cottonmouths!!
I am new to the PNW, from the east coast and SA and Europe, .....so I will have to see. Though ladies here in Tacoma differ than that of Seattle! Seen a few cuties in big trucks. :D

I am new to the PNW, from the east coast and SA and Europe, .....so I will have to see. Though ladies here in Tacoma differ than that of Seattle! Seen a few cuties in big trucks. :D

For me, nothing ever matched the bronzed beauties lounging on the Southern Calif beaches.

But by Gosh, some Russian women and some Ukrainain women are sure breathtaking!!!

Does Milano suffer from a mental illness? She stated several times at the beginning she suffers from anxiety. Anything that would preclude her from owning the 2 firearms she stated that she has in her household. Would be interesting to know how far her hypocrisy goes....although her husband could own them too.

Brunhildes are German ... I think you mean Babushka!!! ;)

I've never been able to figure out the diff in genetics of the Ukrainian women, must be somethin in the water!
I found Eastern Bloc women try too hard, except Belarussians. Moldova is a "sleeper" country.
....but I am just a simple man.

Does Milano suffer from a mental illness? She stated several times at the beginning she suffers from anxiety. Anything that would preclude her from owning the 2 firearms she stated that she has in her household. Would be interesting to know how far her hypocrisy goes....although her husband could own them too.
Take away the fame of any socialite, surely they find some way back in.

Another washed up hollywooder down to her last few bucks trying to keep some fame anyway she can. Maybe Rosie's next boo?
full.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads