JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Really, and if I don't hear her mouth for the rest of my lifetime I would be happy. Same with Tom hanks,Meril Streep and the rest of those I'm better than everyone else anti gun piles of bubblegume

Last Edited:
Really, and if I don't hear her mouth for the rest of my lifetime I would be happy. Same with Tom hanks,Meril Streep and the rest of those I'm better than everyone else anti gun piles of bubblegume

Prolly not likely to get your wish granted by the gun fairy. ;):D

She has two guns.......in California that's an arsenal isn't it? Is she planning to shoot up a school or maybe a studio lot where she got turned down for another sitcom/ series cause she's not all that anymore? Just another Hollyweird playing to the masses for attention and spouting delusional drivel on social media cause that's all they can get for roles/work anymore........

Cute kid on "Who's the boss"
Was in "Charmed" - never saw it
One of the top 5 hottest lesbian vampires
Bad acting job attempting to look intelligent at the Kavanaugh fiasco.
Don't forget - played Schwarzenegger's daughter in 'Commando' - where he rescued her from being kidnapped - with guns - goofy movie but regardless....

I stopped caring what any of these self important narcissistic fakes say when they presume ( Very Wrongly) that they have a right to spout their views and not only Expect, but Demand we all follow their wishes! Here's a tip for ya Alissa, You ain't sh!t, your a washed up has been psychopath who fakes her way through a meaningless life, grasping desperately for any attention or any recognition of useless skills, and trying to extend your waning 15 min of fame! Be gone with ya, go find some meaning in life, maybe take up drinking, or recreational man hating like Ashley Judd!

I've noticed that the millionaires sitting in their mansion on top of a hill are way far off with reality. Most of them have a life that is their "normal" and could not imagine that there are people that aren't having an as privileged life as they do. I have a gunhater like that in my larger family circle and shes absolutely dilusional.

Don't forget - played Schwarzenegger's daughter in 'Commando' - where he rescued her from being kidnapped - with guns - goofy movie but regardless....

Ha.... I'll have to take a look at Commmmmmmando now.

"Stars" like Liam Neeson.... making some of the most violent gun oriented action movies, then bad mouthing firearms and the people that own them, and the 2A. Liam, "There's too damn many guns. The number of guns owned in America is an F'ing disgrace!!" (paraphrasing)

WTF, over...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads