JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ha.... I'll have to take a look at Commmmmmmando now.

"Stars" like Liam Neeson.... making some of the most violent gun oriented action movies, then bad mouthing firearms and the people that own them, and the 2A. Liam, "There's too damn many guns. The number of guns owned in America is an F'ing disgrace!!" (paraphrasing)

WTF, over...

Indeed, he is one of the worse hypocrites there are in HypocriteWood.:s0054:
Go back to your homeland to the great white north, eh!!!!:rolleyes:

Normally, I don't give a flying fig about what actors have to say on politics as in general they are no more knowledgable on any subject than Joe Blow off the street - but unfortunately too many people who vote, do care and listen. :mad:

Can anyone here name more than 12 Pro-Gun, Conservative actors?

I can't.

I can't even name 12...

We may not give a tinkers damn about what Actors say but they unfortunately shape culture. We should still try and reach out to those that wish to pick up this hobby/passion. If you can't accept allowing others to join our ranks and scoff at those new to this hobby/passion then at least be friendly as some will come to our side if we're welcoming.

I haven't heard this mentioned yet:

The IRONY of Hollywood elite attacking Americans, lately their movies have been co-funded by the Chinese government, and they have been all too happy to bend for a dollar. The new Top Gun? The Chinese investors wouldn't allow the Taiwanese flag on Tom Cruise's jacket.
Look up "9 dash line" showing up in US movies that are funded by China. Showed up in "Adominable".
The Chinese have taken active roles in censoring American movies, the so called "reason" being to make it domestically "appropriate" but all it is is Communist censorship showing up in MANY Hollywood movies.

So, while Hollywood elites in their mansions in the hills attack Americans for "bigotry" "racism" "right wing nut jobs" and gun control, here's what their masters are doing:

-Xi elected himself president for life
-They send non-Han to concentration, oops, I mean "re-education" camps (Uighurs)
-They have a government app on EVERY smartphone in China to make sure you don't get out of line. They can suspend your phone account, which also means you can't use your phone or bank account for EFT purchases, which is now the preferred way to pay. They can also suspend your right to travel, charge your Tesla, leave the country, etc. over something you may say on social media.
-They have CCTVs everywhere monitoring every centimeter that every citizen travels in China.
-They have implemented "social credit" using the aforementioned tools.
-They develop their military to be anti-USA. That is their end goal.
-They HAVE NO IMMIGRATION at all. How many times have Hollywood elites called for sanctuary and open borders?
-They are over 91% one kind of race.

Kind of sounds like something Hitler would have admired, yeah?

That's the country that pays for the Hollywood elite's paycheck. And look at the Chinese curve of influence and the recent trend of extreme anti-USA sentiment from Hollywood stars.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top