JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Right, mate, my kind of lady!

Bristol has been single about a year now. But she seems to be pretty feisty, I wonder where she gets that, and drops kids out like seeds falling.

You might try Willow...

(Nope, she's married and is having twins!!! )

It all makes more sense if you can accept that the 2nd A actually says..............

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Aloha, Mark

It all makes more sense if you can accept that the 2nd A actually says..............

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Aloha, Mark

That's in the Bill of Suggestions.

Bristol has been single about a year now. But she seems to be pretty feisty, I wonder where she gets that, and drops kids out like seeds falling.

You might try Willow...

(Nope, she's married and is having twins!!! )
Willow, who?!?! I may need to spend more time reading news than gun articles, and come up to see my shadow.

Not this:
cGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_SY1000_CR0,0,665,1000_AL_.jpg

This:

Willow-Palin-Pregnant-With-Twins.jpg

Dude, that means she thinks shes sitting on a gold mine based on the standard fare up there. North of San Francisco, you get a lot of 7-Elevens. 7s who think they are 11s.
Dude, look at that photo!! I'd say she exceeds 10. I know she is a bit of a celebrity, but yeah.....:D

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top