JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Slobray,

Outlines those I'm speaking of...yes even former Marines and ex-Army soldiers at times are lefties and pro-gun control.

Hard to believe, but there it is.

And more so for officers.

Lots of newbies at Sportsmans Warehouse. Most of the isles were empty except for lines at the gun counter. I observed most were probably in their 20's. An older gentleman was helping a young couple explaining the difference between Magpul mags, "This one has a window..." It made me smile.

The young lady in front of me at the cashier bought two boxes of 9mm FMJ. She didn't fit the profile of a gun owner. But that's just my opinion.

I walked out with my monthly 3 boxes of ammo and 2 Bickford sandwiches pack (SW has 2 pack ior $6, Amazon has them for 3 pack for $24 or $8 each.)

Haven't bought a gun since 1639. Don't trust the gubmint at best of times and certainly don't want those idiots looking at any more of my records than they could before.
But if a Sig 938 comes my way, I may be tempted...:oops:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR