JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I made a video discussing alternative carry methods for those days a standard IWB or OWB holster just isn't the best option. Some of the methods are more controversial than others and some are just common sense.

PS: If you chose to click the video below make sure to see if you can notice the subtle homage to one of my favorite superheros.

PPS: Do not watch this video if you have a weak stomach. :)

Alternative Concealed Carry Methods - YouTube

I made a video discussing alternative carry methods for those days a standard IWB or OWB holster just isn't the best option. Some of the methods are more controversial than others and some are just common sense.

PS: If you chose to click the video below make sure to see if you can notice the subtle homage to one of my favorite superheros.

PPS: Do not watch this video if you have a weak stomach. :)

Alternative Concealed Carry Methods - YouTube

That was ingenious, especially the bit about the Friday night wear. I am curious though, not being a comic book guy. What super hero homage are we talking about? The Superman hat? The Punisher flag?

I think the spinning around and thunder rumble has something to do with it. I found this interesting word on Wikipedia. Shazam is an onomatopoeia for thunder rumble. Didn't Wonder Woman spin around?
Mike

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR