JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I made a video discussing alternative carry methods for those days a standard IWB or OWB holster just isn't the best option. Some of the methods are more controversial than others and some are just common sense.

PS: If you chose to click the video below make sure to see if you can notice the subtle homage to one of my favorite superheros.

PPS: Do not watch this video if you have a weak stomach. :)

Alternative Concealed Carry Methods - YouTube

I made a video discussing alternative carry methods for those days a standard IWB or OWB holster just isn't the best option. Some of the methods are more controversial than others and some are just common sense.

PS: If you chose to click the video below make sure to see if you can notice the subtle homage to one of my favorite superheros.

PPS: Do not watch this video if you have a weak stomach. :)

Alternative Concealed Carry Methods - YouTube

That was ingenious, especially the bit about the Friday night wear. I am curious though, not being a comic book guy. What super hero homage are we talking about? The Superman hat? The Punisher flag?

I think the spinning around and thunder rumble has something to do with it. I found this interesting word on Wikipedia. Shazam is an onomatopoeia for thunder rumble. Didn't Wonder Woman spin around?
Mike

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top