JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There was a calm but unifnormed person and a raving lunatic who was right. If I am on the fence I would tend to see the calmer person as being more credible. Alex Jones just cemented his place in my top 3 of people I don't want to speak on my behalf list.

Alex is a tornado. He will destroy anything in his path. This is useful if he is fighting for your liberty, but less so if your kid is skipping rope in front of him.

The facts are the facts regardless of presentation. Considering the stakes involved with this latest attack I think everyone should be at least as animated as Jones in this segment. Morgan is a grade A scumbag and deserves far worse than having his *** handed to him on his own national show, but at least Jones delivered that much.

Well Morgan got exactly what he wanted by bringing Jones on the show. He got to portray all gunowners is ranting mad men. The type of person that will threaten you with physical violence if you disagree with him like he did with the boxing. The type of person that will rant rave instead of having an intelligent discussion.

Alex is a tornado. He will destroy anything in his path. This is useful if he is fighting for your liberty, but less so if your kid is skipping rope in front of him.

Actually, I would say he is more like a house fire. He will burn out of control and take everything you hold dear with him.

The facts are the facts regardless of presentation. Considering the stakes involved with this latest attack I think everyone should be at least as animated as Jones in this segment. Morgan is a grade A scumbag and deserves far worse than having his *** handed to him on his own national show, but at least Jones delivered that much.

Facts may be facts but we're dealing with a human element as well. How useful are his facts when on the fence joe sixpack tunes in and sees a calm person on one side and an angry person ranting on the other? He'll listen to the person who debates more effectively not the man who yells over the other.

Still funny. A prime example of why emotion can not ne involved when making a point. Or trying to. Jones foaming at the mouth is equal to Morgan pounding his fist on a table. The Jerry Springer on CNN.....

Not a fan of Piers at all, but Alex Jones acted like a total tool. Piers is no fool, he picked Alex to be on his show since he knew he was go off half-cocked and act like a lunatic.

you mean like how Piers acted with Larry Pratt just the other day? I could care less how anybody acts, the truth is all that matters and Alex was on the money. And claiming that he should be trying to convince a bunch of TV watching morons that can't figure out what has been written in the Constitution for over 200 years is nothing I am concerned with. If they were smart enough to know what we all know they wouldn't be anti 2nd and the wouldn't be watching Piers Morgan. The TV watchers are a lost cause.

While I believe Alex just unleashed years of pent up frustration, he could have gotten the message across a lot better by going point-counterpoint with Piers. Answer his question, then ask one of his own. Yelling over Piers made him seem irrational.

That aside, I agreed with Alex 100%.

Uhh,look up 'Irrational' in the dictionary and A Jones' picture is there
Not a big Jones fan and Morgan makes me wanna smash my TV, but I'm gunna have to watch that

Yep, Alex was on the money. He needs to calm down though. I agreed with most of what he said.

I do give props to Morgan for keeping his cool.

I bet if we just read the interview most here would be behind Jones.

you mean like how Piers acted with Larry Pratt just the other day? I could care less how anybody acts, the truth is all that matters and Alex was on the money. And claiming that he should be trying to convince a bunch of TV watching morons that can't figure out what has been written in the Constitution for over 200 years is nothing I am concerned with. If they were smart enough to know what we all know they wouldn't be anti 2nd and the wouldn't be watching Piers Morgan. They TV watchers are a lost cause.

Completely disagree. To you perhaps it does. But Alex went on the show and acted like a buffoon. If he wasn't trying to "convince a bunch of tv watching morons" then why did he come on in the first place? So instead of a well thought out rebuttal on Pier's points, millions of viewers instead a bunch of angry conspiracy theory nonsense. That portrayal does nothing for pro gun Americans. Why? Other Americans, justly or not, associate us with Alex "I just snorted a pound and a half of cocaine" Jones and will vote/demonstrate accordingly.

Last Edited:
Completely disagree. To you perhaps it does. But Alex went on the show and acted like a buffoon. If he wasn't trying to "convince a bunch of tv watching morons" then why did he come on in the first place? So instead of a well thought out rebuttal on Pier's points, millions of viewers instead a bunch of angry conspiracy theory nonsense. That portrayal does nothing for pro gun Americans. Why? Other Americans, justly or not, associate us with Alex "I just snorted a pound and a half of cocaine" Jones and will vote/demonstrate accordingly.

If any of his "fans" truly cared about this argument they would simply look up what he said instead of this cowardly perspective about someones image and presentation, and disregarding what he said because they don't like the tone of his voice. If you aren't mad as Alex Jones, you aren't paying attention. Everybody should be yelling from the rooftops.

What Pierce is still here? 100,000+ can't be wrong. I liked seeing Alex hand it back to Pierce using his own tactics....I think Alex did a good job until he got mad and emotional(hard not to do). Now Pierce knows what its like to be on the other side of the table. Now get on a plane and go back home Pierce. The rest of the show had its calm gun bashers on but hey who remembers their name.

Why did he go on? Maybe he went on to get in someone's face for once. To let them know there is a line in the sand.

By the way, CNN viewership is more like 500k. Also, it was a well thought out rebuttal. You just didn't like his tone.

Why are you so worried about what other people who you don't even know think about it?

The primary goal for him should have been to persuade anti-gun supporters or the undecided. Instead, he chose to impress the small fraction of gun owners (already on his side) the rest of us would choose not to be associated with if possible.

Why did he go on? Maybe he went on to get in someone's face for once. To let them know there is a line in the sand.

By the way, CNN viewership is more like 500k. Also, it was a well thought out rebuttal. You just didn't like his tone.

Why are you so worried about what other people who you don't even know think about it?

He went on to expose himself to even more people to get more ad impressions and sell more merchandise on his websites. Alex Jones has almost no credibility in my opinion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top