JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Alex Jones is going off on Morgan. It is the best thing I have ever seen! Jones is a little "passionate", but actually challenged the tea bagger to a boxing match, and called him out about why he fled Europe. Oh, and Mr. Jones is the one who started the petition to get Morgan deported......classic. Hope Jones settles down a little, or he might blow a pump.

While I believe Alex just unleashed years of pent up frustration, he could have gotten the message across a lot better by going point-counterpoint with Piers. Answer his question, then ask one of his own. Yelling over Piers made him seem irrational.

That aside, I agreed with Alex 100%.

Then the guy mocks him with a bad british accent.....not sure if his rant will help, but good to see the redcoat get a taste of his own medicine.

I think he got under Piers skin for sure. Sure the "calm" Piers look is meant to show how "irrational" the gun freak is but the facts are the facts and Piers didn't have any ammo of his own from what I could see.

While I love to hear that that scum is getting his butt handed to him, don't tune in too long, that puke doesn't deserve the ratings bump.

Hmm interesting........
He was a guest and it was not his show, so degree of professionalism would have helped him not look
like a raving loon. I see the NRA and even this forum as great representatives of my 2nd right.
Mr Jones has always been a guy that does not debate but yells out facts. Even if they are true
facts the guy needs Prozac himself ( my opinion). I prefer the professionals of Rush and Lars far over him, they
are polite and professional and I am glad they are around to be a voice on the radio of reason.
When will we learn that standing in the street screaming makes us look like people standing in the street
screaming and most people won't ask why. Jones lost a great opportunity to have Pears talk. Instead all
we heard was Jones getting not one answer or question from pears a waste of a good possibility I saw.
Wish Rush or Lars had met with him maybe we would have got somewhere.

Yeah, but entertaining none the less. NOBODY pushing their opinion on a National platform is going to debate a responsible party in their own forum. I listen to all the crazies, because after you filter out the bs, the truth will be found underneath....

agreed, Piers did not get it handed to him. Rather than have someone who could debate calmly and present the 2a case in a persuasive manner, he picked a guest that he knew would illustrate his argument that gun owners are loud, irrational loons...

He's an embarrassment to not only gun owners, but to all Americans as well.

Exactly. And not just to Americans, this to-be American facepalmed for the small bits I saw of it. Jones has made it fairly impossible to even bring up the tyranny thing as one of the many fine arguments in favor of the 2nd amendment with folks who are moderate on the subject, yet open to discussion and argumentation. Why? Because Jones went off like a lunatic and the association will be made for us. I was impressed with GOA's Pratt. Calm and gentlemanlike. Jones was the typical 2A ranting lunatic that, very frankly, I do not much wish to be associated with.

Perhaps it's a new thing that shouting and a foaming mouth make one come across as an intelligent and skilled debater, but I missed that trend I guess. The only thing it does is drive people away.

What was great? Jones looks like a crazy lunatic to many people. Not really the image you want to project when trying to open the minds of "average Joe" to gun ownership.

Good grief. Couldn't somebody else have been in Alex Jones spot???? :s0131: It took him less than 30 seconds to go conspiracy theory kooky. Then when Piers asked if he was done he said yes but continued ranting (and looking stupid) for another 30 seconds. He did our cause no favors. Please do not let Uncle Ted an Alex Jones be the voice of reason when it comes to refuting the stupid gun control argument.

What an absolute embarassment Jones is. I am so incredibly disgusted by his antics. Piers Morgan is an idiot but Jones made him lok sane. Good freakin grief. :rolleyes:

Maybe we should start standing up for our rights rather than sitting back and saying nothing. I know we should try to win their hearts and minds, it worked so well in Viet Nam.
Like I said I can only take some much of Alex Jones but I still liked the so called interview. We will chock it up to difference of opinion.

He's an embarrassment to not only gun owners, but to all Americans as well.

Not a fan of Piers at all, but Alex Jones acted like a total tool. Piers is no fool, he picked Alex to be on his show since he knew he was go off half-cocked and act like a lunatic.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top