JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Please..... for the sake of the election. Go back to the old lies, like......

"I support the 2nd A, I'm not gonna take away your guns."

Aloha, Mark

At Thursday night's debate, O'Rourke was pressed by ABC's "World News Tonight" anchor David Muir about whether he was proposing "taking away" guns from lawful gun owners. He said he was, specifically referencing weapons "designed to kill people on a battlefield."

Rrrrright.

Including this.....
M38.jpg

and this.....
IMG-0141.jpg
it was built off of a surplus Mauser 98 action.

And probably includes Andy's musket collection.

Aloha, Mark

I find it amusing that he thinks that government employees are automatically going to follow the orders to confiscate guns.

LOTS of out local sheriffs have already publicly said they won't enforce the new laws voted for here in the PNW. I think he puts way too much faith in his perceived power of a sitting president.

Heh.

Jeez Beto….…
Like Hillary, you should just learn how to blame the NRA for everything.

Loop hole, loop hole and "gun lobby". BTW, did ya hear the part about the "no fly list"?

"Now, if you're to dangerous to fly in America. Then, you otta be to dangerous, to buy a gun in America."

Aloha, Mark

PS....don't get me wrong folks......because, I see through her B.S. The "no fly list" will probably expand. Rrrrright..... to the Deplorables List and NRA Membership lists. Just to start.

Last Edited:
Funny how extreme government overstepping and right-trampling is the new cool to the leftists. Dummies.

Beto is only trying to stay in the race long enough to help reclaim some of the money lost in his campaign (selling t-shirts helps) and to virtue signal to his fans. He can go full-extreme because he doesn't have to hedge all his answers anymore like the rest of them do, since he knows he won't be the nominee. He's using free advertising.

By the way, one of the better comments at the end of that article:

'I hope Ted Nugent sells tickets at his property here in Jackson County, Texas for " Beto's Gun Grab at Sunrize Acres......." '

At Thursday night's debate, O'Rourke was pressed by ABC's "World News Tonight" anchor David Muir about whether he was proposing "taking away" guns from lawful gun owners. He said he was, specifically referencing weapons "designed to kill people on a battlefield."

Rrrrright.

Including this.....
View attachment 617732

and this.....
View attachment 617733
it was built off of a surplus Mauser 98 action.

And probably includes Andy's musket collection.

Aloha, Mark

I would venture to say that both of those have either already killed people or have been used to try to kill people................. damned murderous assault weapons.

Ray

Funny how extreme government overstepping and right-trampling is the new cool to the leftists. Dummies.

They gotta look justified for that extreme right wing boogieman they spent the last couple years setting up with paid LARP'ers since the "muh russia" isn't sticking no mo.

Can't look stupid in front of your hopefuls no no, instead of being humbled and learning its best to keep doubling down to look cool for the upper classmen.

Jeez Beto….…
Like Hillary, you should just learn how to blame the NRA for everything.

Loop hole, loop hole and "gun lobby". BTW, did ya hear the part about the "no fly list"?

"Now, if you're to dangerous to fly in America. Then, you otta be to dangerous, to buy a gun in America."

Aloha, Mark

PS....don't get me wrong folks......because, I see through her B.S. The "no fly list" will probably expand. Rrrrright..... to the Deplorables List and NRA Membership lists. Just to start.
After watching the Hillary videos. I agree Bill knows how to hunt. Seems like beaver is his specialty. Even on Islands. Hillary claims she knows how to shoot, ok, evidently some of her "friends" know how to shoot also. Two to the back of the dome. Hmm.

This would have been a death blow to any candidate not too long ago. Nowadays I'm not so sure. I'll be here waiting for an apology for them calling us conspiracy theorists in the past for claiming the Democrats are for gun confiscation...

Aside from the 'gun' issues the lack of maturity and the abject poor speaking skills of some of the dem candidates ensures no succes from any of them. It's actually entertaining to listen to them as it's almost like watching a sitcom show.

Hummmm...Beto ? CNN blasts Beto? Maybe it was a secret Beto let out? CNN has never been an ally of the 2nd Amendment.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top