JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone thinks that this guys one letter and one appearance on TV has done more than Alex Jones has over the last 17 years for the Liberty and Truth Movement gets a spot in my "2013 You've got to be Kidding Me ... What Kind of Idiot Are You?" awards. He said what all of already know and didn't need to be told - WAIT!!! I think I feel the earth moving...

Calm, cool, fact loaded combat vet VS crazy ranting radio personality that has never volunteered anything for our country. So you get the spelling correct it's, N as in November, O as in Oscar, R as in Romeo, and M and in Mike. N-O-R-M. Do I get a fruit basket or something?

I don't want Alex Jones speaking for me. They guy is a nutjob conspiracy merchant. Typical that the idiot Morgan would have chosen him as somehow being representative of gun owners. Next time he'll invite the Grand Kleagle on to represent all American white people.

I still believe that we should not rule out people for not having anything important to say just because they are not educated folk.

Watch this...LiveLeak.com - Some mountain talk fer y'all

Want more?....Hillbilly: The Real Story Hillbilly: The Real Story - YouTube

I have no problem with "non educated" or non media savvy people speaking their minds either. The problem with both Jones and Nugent is that they are loose cannons that will hurt the cause.

Obama is by far the slickest anti Second Amendment politician we have ever faced, and we need people who can match him move for move. If not we will get our asses handed to us, just like the Republicans did last November.

I have no problem with "non educated" or non media savvy people speaking their minds either. The problem with both Jones and Nugent is that they are loose cannons that will hurt the cause.

Obama is by far the slickest anti Second Amendment politician we have ever faced, and we need people who can match him move for move. If not we will get our asses handed to us, just like the Republicans did last November.

Here is another good read from the "hurt the cause" Jones.

» Obama Signs Bill Giving Him Armed Protection For Life Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

"The irony of Obama seeking to surround himself with armed men for the rest of his life while simultaneously working to disarm the American people via a gun control agenda that is likely to be enforced via executive decree represents the height of hypocrisy."

"Obama said one of the benefits of his re-election was the ability "to have men with guns around at all times," in order to protect his daughters.

In addition, the school attended by Obama's daughters in Washington D.C. has no less than 11 armed security guards on duty at all times, yet the idea of arming teachers and school officials to prevent school massacres has been dismissed by gun control advocates who want school campuses to remain "gun free zones" where victims are disarmed and shooters are free to carry out their rampage unimpeded.

The hypocrisy of gun control advocates who feverishly work to create victim disarmament yet surround themselves with armed men is rampant amongst the political class.

As we reported last month, despite in the same year calling for "Mr. and Mrs. America" to "turn in" their guns California Senator Dianne Feinstein, author of a draconian bill set to be introduced later this month that would treat gun owners like sex offenders, admitted to carrying a concealed weapon for her own protection after she was threatened by a terrorist group.

Other prominent gun control advocates such as Mayor Michael Bloomberg have also aggressively pushed to disarm Americans while themselves employing armed bodyguards at all times.

Michael Moore, another vehement proponent for gun control, also has armed bodyguards, one of whom was arrested for carrying an unlicensed weapon at in New York's JFK airport back in 2005.

A White House petition created at the end of last month calls for making the White House and all federal buildings gun free zones. "If the government believes gun free zones are a solution for citizens, the same standard should apply to government servants and employees," states the petition, which currently has over 12,000 signatures."

But I guess no respectable gun owner should read anything Jones posts because he is a "loose cannon" after all, and no good thing can come from that loose cannon?

I'm confused why this whole former and future presidents getting a security detail thing is being blown so out of proportion. I mean, while I don't think anyone on this board are criminals, certainly not assassins, this is a perfect example of why Obama would want security for his family. There's a huge group of people who 1.) Hate him, and 2.) have guns.

I for one do not hate the man. The man Obama is our President and I can agree that while President we as tax payers should be willing to use our taxes to provide security for him.

What is wrong to me is this...He now with this new bill, gets to have armed security around him for the rest of his life? What is up with that? Why is he sooo special that even after his terms of Presidency is over and after many years he should still continue to receive that armed security on the tax payers back? Why only the president, why not the attorney general? The security of state? The vice president?

The other thing that it wrong to me is the fact that he has armed security for his protection, and armed security for his children posted at school but in the near future he may try to take The Citizens firearms away from them. Leaving them without a vital tool in helping to protect themselves.

I for one do not hate the man. The man Obama is our President and I can agree that while President we as tax payers should be willing to use our taxes to provide security for him.

What is wrong to me is this...He now with this new bill, gets to have armed security around him for the rest of his life? What is up with that? Why is he sooo special that even after his terms of Presidency is over and after many years he should still continue to receive that armed security on the tax payers back? Why only the president, why not the attorney general? The security of state? The vice president?

The other thing that it wrong to me is the fact that he has armed security for his protection, and armed security for his children posted at school but in the near future he may try to take The Citizens firearms away from them. Leaving them without a vital tool in helping to protect themselves.

I'm pretty sure that Secret Service protection for ex-presidents is only for ten years after they leave office.

Understandable, and I cannot rebuke your points on his security, AFTER is he out of public office, on the nations dime. I agree he should have security, and he's as entitled to it as anyone, but it should be private and privately funded.

That said! I do not think that it is as big of a deal as many of his opponents are making it out to be, and it sure isn't a sign that "the war is coming".

As for his daughters security in school, I completely agree. A lot of these heinous acts are because they get so much hype, it's like these maniacs think of them as contests. Him and his family pretty much have targets on their backs for these wackos, and because they are so specifically targeted I completely agree with a security detail at all times to keep him and his family safe.

Note that that doesn't mean I think other schools should be gun-free zones or not. Honestly, since we're on the topic, I'm on the fence still. Definitely not for armed guards. I love how Stephen Colbert, in response to (I think Arkansas?) governor calling for a "posse of armed guards at every school", that "nothing reassures parents more than surrounding their kids with the kind of guys who have a lot of weapons and nothing to do on weekdays."

I'm thinking the best way to handle it is possibly an LEO (schools in my area already have at least one), or allowing teachers to carry if they have proper training and licensing.

Wow, it's a grudge match on a sort-of-a-kinda-of-a "news"-network between a slick corporate liar from Rupert Murdoch's world-wide propaganda machine and a nut-ball, shock-jock from deep inside Disney's "magic" kingdom! Who care what they were talking about? Let's make it a reality show and call it "Desperate Corporate Media Hacks."

President Barack Obama has signed into law a bill that reinstates lifetime Secret Service protection for US presidents and their wives,USA Today reported.
That means he and former President George W. Bush are now entitled to a benefit Congress had previously abolished to cut costs, ABC News reported.
In 1994, Congress voted to stop paying for Secret Service protection 10 years after a president left office, USA Today said. The reduced protection applied to presidents first elected after Jan. 1, 1997.
New risks convinced Congress to bring it back, the Associated Press reported.
According to the AP:
A sponsor of the bill, Republican Rep. Trey Gowdy of South Carolina, says increased terrorist threats and the greater mobility and youth of former presidents made the change necessary.
The reinstated law also provides children of former Presidents with Secret Service protection until age 16, the AP said.
Some former White House inhabitants have declined to be shadowed by Secret Service for the rest of their lives, according to ABC News. Barbara Bush, wife to President George Herbert Walker Bush, let her Secret Service agents go when her husband left office and they moved back to Texas.
This story was originally published by Global Post.

Up until'97 former presidents and spouses had lifetime USSS protection.
Obama just reinstated it and added protection for their kids until they're 16.
Whilst I do not believe that any person has less of a right to self defense than the President, odds are that the number of credible death threats sent by angry, demented idiots are greater than you or I routinely receive. So maybe it's a quite sensible bill?

Up until'97 former presidents and spouses had lifetime USSS protection.
Obama just reinstated it and added protection for their kids until they're 16.
Whilst I do not believe that any person has less of a right to self defense than the President, odds are that the number of credible death threats sent by angry, demented idiots are greater than you or I routinely receive. So maybe it's a quite sensible bill?

Maybe after retirement from the president position he could use some of his what $200k a year for life pension to fund his own security?

Maybe after retirement from the president position he could use some of his what $200k a year for life pension to fund his own security?

yeah, I'm sure $200K goes a long way in paying for that type of thing......don't forget his pension is taxed BTW....

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top