JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That's some crazy CGI right there. New it was fake the moment Beto spoke in English and Biden's teeth didn't fall out.

I suggest they look up airport/airline violence. Once upon a time, travelers used to be afraid of terrorists hijacking and destroying airplanes.

I don't believe pro gun Americans are monsters. It's like they portray you as someone that wants our children harmed if you aren't pro gun control. This misguided view of solving the problem is distracting from finding real solutions. If I had the perfect solution, I might well be our next president, since school violence is obviously more of an issue than gang violence, suicides, and mentally ill individuals committing mass murder outside of schools. Elections would have much better results if they were logic driven rather than emotion.

Hey maybe tell your Feds to start holding the people they've found red flags with and start taking action when they're all over social media shouting their plans and executing them.

STOP WAITING FOR THE TRAGEDY TO STRIKE BEFORE MAKING IT A CAMPAIGN ORIENTATED GOAL FOR SHAMING.

And by that I mean ENFORCE THE DAMN LAWS AND SERVE AND PROTECT!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top