Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

National Top Democratic candidates come together for an ad on gun violence

Reno

Reactions
That’s some crazy CGI right there. New it was fake the moment Beto spoke in English and Biden’s teeth didn’t fall out.

Aero Denezol

Reactions
I suggest they look up airport/airline violence. Once upon a time, travelers used to be afraid of terrorists hijacking and destroying airplanes.

s1xty7

Reactions
I don't believe pro gun Americans are monsters. It's like they portray you as someone that wants our children harmed if you aren't pro gun control. This misguided view of solving the problem is distracting from finding real solutions. If I had the perfect solution, I might well be our next president, since school violence is obviously more of an issue than gang violence, suicides, and mentally ill individuals committing mass murder outside of schools. Elections would have much better results if they were logic driven rather than emotion.

E4mafia

Reactions
Hey maybe tell your Feds to start holding the people they've found red flags with and start taking action when they're all over social media shouting their plans and executing them.

STOP WAITING FOR THE TRAGEDY TO STRIKE BEFORE MAKING IT A CAMPAIGN ORIENTATED GOAL FOR SHAMING.

And by that I mean ENFORCE THE DAMN LAWS AND SERVE AND PROTECT!

NEW CLASSIFIED ADS

LATEST REVIEWS

• Klickitat County Firearms Training Facility
    4.00 star(s)
    Not really a range guy, as in I am 53 years old and today is the very first time I have been to an actual managed shooting range. Also, not a WA...
    • CRBMoA
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    I've made several purchases here over the past few years and I've had a great experience every time. Prices are good, their staff is helpful, and...
    • Joe Link
  • Big Iron Armory
    5.00 star(s)
    It's great to have an LGS inside Portland Metro. Walt and Noah have put care into setting good prices and acquiring quality firearms and...
    • kr0ptkin
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Well I finally got around to taking pics of the Cerakoting work that Jeremy of Lucky Sports did for my wife and me about 3 weeks ago. We couldn't...
    • jg rider
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Here's more work that Jeremy did for me The first 3 pics are of an RIA frame that I had Cerakoted years back by an outfit in Molino. I had Jeremy...
    • jg rider