JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If his defense works that the gun killed on its own without him pulling the trigger then it might be worth carrying a 1873 model. Somebody gets shot then you didn't do it because the gun shoots on its own.:confused:

Going hedgehog are we?
1645489620061.png

The attorneys really need to hammer the facts of that S.A. pistol firing with Baldy's finger pressing the trigger, not a similar pistol, but the actual pistol he shot her with! They need to bring in several expert's to show that the only way that pistol fired was with Baldy holding the trigger and thumbing the hammer back and then releasing it! This is all on top of that pistol being loaded with live ammo and baldy not checking, playing around with a gun, especially one he didn't check first! They need to hammer the 4 Cardinal rules as well, and how baldy violated all of them in his ignorance/arrogance!

i dunno guys... after my rich-people comment i kinda got to thinking- do we really fukn care what comes out of this? alec baldwin means absolutely nothing to me. all of these people exist on a different plain than any of us, just suddenly strikes me as nary more'n a twist in our bread n circuses.

i dunno guys... after my rich-people comment i kinda got to thinking- do we really fukn care what comes out of this? alec baldwin means absolutely nothing to me. all of these people exist on a different plain than any of us, just suddenly strikes me as nary more'n a twist in our bread n circuses.
We should care! If this arse hole quite literally gets away with murder, what justice is there? When you can simply buy the desired outcomes, what justice is there? I agree with what you say, unfortunately, this is where we are in this world, where truth, justice, and absolutions no longer matter, where it's only feelings and corcodile tears if your wealthy enough! If this had been you or I, outside of how we would have reacted when this happened, the powers that be would have locked us up and tossed the keys forever!

The left don't face justice anymore, that's only for you and I!

We should care! If this arse hole quite literally gets away with murder, what justice is there? When you can simply buy the desired outcomes, what justice is there? I agree with what you say, unfortunately, this is where we are in this world, where truth, justice, and absolutions no longer matter, where it's only feelings and corcodile tears if your wealthy enough! If this had been you or I, outside of how we would have reacted when this happened, the powers that be would have locked us up and tossed the keys forever!
all true, yet still irrelevant to us mortals, as not a goddamn thing we think or do changes anything in that case.

The left don't face justice anymore, that's only for you and I!
i think you mean the elite dont face justice anymore. theres plenty of liberals in prison, believe me.

00.00% (Edit: 99.99%) of the time I couldn't care less what Hollyweirders or other elites do, but some of them shoot their mouths off sooooooooo sneeringly, and channel so much hate, that I revel in psychically sending it back to them.

AB is an exceptional bastid. May he get tertiary syphilis and both his brain and his richard rot!!!

And one of the small pleasures of NWFA membership is having a sympatico audience to vent to... I can beotch as if I was still a drinking man... that's not irrelevant to me.

Last Edited:
I can think of a few...
View attachment 1137358

Maybe even a few more...
View attachment 1137359

View attachment 1137360
View attachment 1137366

I could go on... a long while... trust me on this...
Now, don't take this the wrong way all y'all with grizzled grey beards…

Everyone over the age of 55 still in Congress needs to be in jail. Amnesty for those elected in the last 5 years. Maybe some French neck trimmers for those who've been there over 3 decades.

The country seems a wee bit … farked … and it didn't get this way overnight. Some people, on both sides, have been steering the ship for a long, long time.

Now, don't take this the wrong way all y'all with grizzled grey beards…

Everyone over the age of 55 still in Congress needs to be in jail. Amnesty for those elected in the last 5 years. Maybe some French neck trimmers for those who've been there over 3 decades.

The country seems a wee bit … farked … and it didn't get this way overnight. Some people, on both sides, have been steering the ship for a long, long time.
Couldn't agree with you more! But can we at least keep Rand Paul? He busts your age limit and election history, but I'd like for him to stay...

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top