JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Thank you. AB is a you know what (I can't say it here.), a huge narcissist and tons more!

She was a peaceful marcher - protester and NOT a rioter.

I hope that she WINS her lawsuit!

Cate
AB probably needs to get off his pedestal. I'm pretty sure she never killed anyone...which is more than I can say for AB.

Last Edited:
I hope the a-hole loses his shirt, then goes to jail.

What took them so damned long? o_O

A new 3D animation of the shooting is available here:

The animation starts at the 2:36 mark and runs for about 9 minutes (to about 11:45).
The animation was filmed by a Fox News crew at the Hutchins' news conference with their attorney, so you're watching a film of a film.
I couldn't find the "pure" animation online, but then again I didn't look for it very long.
As a result, the audio/visual quality is not spectacular (glare on the screen, muffled sound), but gives you enough of a sense what happened.
As I understand it, the animation was made with the advice, input, and knowledge of "a firearms expert."
At the end of the animation, there is a list of FIFTEEN industry standards that AB violated. I think his goose is cooked, if we lived in a just world.
Of course, we can guess the outcome of a lawsuit against him...

Last Edited:
Good, I hope they burn his arse to the ground, sue him for everything he has or ever would have, make him into a homeless bum and let him spend the rest of his days on the streets reflecting on all he has done, the lives he has ruined, and his new place in this world, a place where he is absolutely NOBODY, and has to live under the utopian ways he actively promotes on us all! May he Burn in Hell!

Just watch. Despite being a killer, despite his negligence, despite the lawsuit against him and any pending criminal charges, Alec Baldwin will be socially "rehabilitated."

Reputations don't get ruined these days, at least not like they used to. Society must have a collective sense of its own honor in order to contrast itself against and thereby condemn the dishonorable behavior of others. Sadly, American society today has lost its collective sense of its own honor. The majority in American society have chosen dishonorable pathways in their personal lives driven by greed, consumption, selfishness, moral corruption. (Just look at the extent of greed and selfish price gouging we see on this website as gun people try to "score" when selling primers, ammunition, powder, etc. to fellow gun people; or more profoundly, the extent to which people rationalize buying products from China.) Consequently, the great majority of those who behave dishonorably do not get their reputations "ruined," they just get socially disaffected for a short time, even besmirched for a while, as we currently see with Alec Baldwin. But soon after they become "rehabilitated" and carry on as before, albeit with a sort of asterisk next to their name. Just a few examples: Bill Clinton, Kevin Costner, Jussie Smollett, Woody Allen, Rob Lowe, James Franco, Arnold Schwarzenegger, etc. For a very recent case in point, just look at Whoopi Goldberg.

You can count on it, the same syndrome will happen with Alec Baldwin.

Santa Fe DA buying Baldwin's BS that, the gun fired itself.

- how much do you think the DA got bought off for?

- seems like a lie by omission on AB's part now. Of course he didn't pull the trigger while aiming the gun at HH (he had pulled it during the draw phase and was already holding it down)

I think he's being very politically careful with his words at this point.

- how much do you think the DA got bought off for?

- seems like a lie by omission on AB's part now. Of course he didn't pull the trigger while aiming the gun at HH (he had pulled it during the draw phase and was already holding it down)

I think he's being very politically careful with his words at this point.
I'm betting even money that his next move will be to sue the weapon manufacturer...

And if this does go down as a, 'self-firing weapon' - a precedent will be set.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads