JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
My questions (may have already been asked here):
  • Is Alec familiar with firearms, or was he given some basic instruction? If no, why not and why didn't he request it?
  • Was it one shot or two shots?

AT 58 seconds note his trigger discipline.
Then at 1:01 (after the cut) note the change.

From the U-tuby comments, that sequence 58++ shows enough nucular* weapons to destroy the world.

"Rrryan, shum thingsh in here don't react well to bulletsh." Yeah, like me. I don't react well to bullets.

*Bush

Last Edited:
IIRC wasn't the crow using real guns with blank rounds? and since that incident hollywood switched to fake prop guns? Was under the impression hollywood abandoned the use of blanks?

IIRC wasn't the crow using real guns with blank rounds? and since that incident hollywood switched to fake prop guns? Was under the impression hollywood abandoned the use of blanks?
The crew pulled powder from live .44 rounds then re-seated the bullets. A squib was then introduced during a scene, and during a subsequent scene they switched to blanks but the fired blank was enough to propel the squib lethally into the actor.

The crew pulled powder from live .44 rounds then re-seated the bullets. A squib was then introduced during a scene, and during a subsequent scene they switched to blanks but the fired blank was enough to propel the squib lethally into the actor.
Source please.

If this is true, then Baldwin was stupid enough to point a real gun at someone and pull the trigger.

Figures.
He was provided the firearm (which he assumed, right or wrong, was a benign prop). Actors give their trust to the armorers/prop department on set. I don't care that he's anti-2A, he was unknowingly provided a murder weapon and will have to live with the guilt for life due to somebody else's negligence.

Well, the answer is simple. Surprised no one can see it... BAN ALL FIREARMS IN HOLLYWEIRD MOVIES!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

/sarc

That's not how firearm safety works. At. All.
These people aren't often trained properly in firearm safety, unfortunately. They are shown how to look like they know what they're doing more often than not but not much else. To them the prop is basically a cap gun. It would be like them providing me with a helicopter simulator but it turns out it's a real helicopter.

He was provided the firearm. Actors give their trust to the armorers/prop department on set. I don't care that he's anti-2A, he was unknowingly provided a murder weapon and will have to live with the guilt for life due to somebody else's negligence.
NO. Due to HIS negligence.

He's the one who pulled the trigger without checking the gun.

If you point a gun and pull the trigger the result is all on you.

These people aren't often trained properly in firearm safety, unfortunately. They are shown how to look like they know what they're doing more often than not but not much else. To them the prop is basically a cap gun. It would be like them providing me with a helicopter simulator but it turns out it's a real helicopter.
If you fly a real helicopter thinking it's a simulator you're really messed up as is Baldwin.

If I handed you a cap gun and you shot at somebody, as we all probably did at some point, and that cap gun turned out to be the real deal and deadly, would it be your fault? Sure, actors should be taught to check chambers but the reality is that it's not a firearm to them and their trust is put entirely in the hands of those trained and tasked with safe props.

If I handed you a cap gun and you shot at somebody, as we all probably did at some point, and that cap gun turned out to be the real deal and deadly, would it be your fault? Sure, actors should be taught to check chambers but the reality is that it's not a firearm to them and their trust is put entirely in the hands of those trained and tasked with safe props.
Yes it would be my fault.

I'm putting you on ignore. You're a waste of time.

YEP! There ^^ it is! F'ing moron, no one should be handling any gun, prop or not, without know the condition of said gun. The dumbass would probably not realize he had four flat tires and no windshield on his car and drive it anyway.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top