JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I smell wrongful death lawsuit coming.
You're not the only one:

1634903637795.png

1. A firearm is always considered loaded
2. keep your finger off the trigger until ready to fire
3. know what is around and beyond your target.
4. Never point a weapon at anything you dont intend to destroy.

When picking up a gun or handed to you, even after watching someone clear the weapon, you clear the weapon.

Did I get those right? I remember taking my test, I remember paying MY MONEY to be "educated" and liscensed.
F@ckers playin make believe with real firearms should be held accountable,
not the gun,
but they will still use this as anti 2A propaganda.

When picking up a gun or handed to you, even after watching someone clear the weapon, you clear the weapon.

Did I get those right? I remember taking my test, I remember paying MY MONEY to be "educated" and liscensed.
not the gun,
We don't know if it was a real firearm. More info is needed about this sad situation.

not the gun,
QFT

Joe

Why is the best reporting on this coming from the BBC, South China Post News, Al Jezeera, and Reddit?
How long before Baldwin uses this to attack US about gun rights-his version of "screw your freedom"?

Joe

We don't know if it was a real firearm. More info is needed about this sad situation.
I forgot to list, A gun is not a toy.
If it was able to fire a projectile, through explosive means i.e. gunpowder
it's a gun.
It may be unpopular but I have no sympathy.

Real firearm or not...is beside the point.
( At least to me )

At the end of the day....
He killed someone , by his actions.

What needs to be figured out is just how culpable he was at that time.
Andy

Real firearm or not...is beside the point.
( At least to me )

At the end of the day....
He killed someone , by his actions.

What needs to be figured out is just how culpable he was at that time.
Andy
South China Post News said "discharged by the actor". Every place else said the "gun discharged".
The trigger was PULLED.

Joe

The obvious comparisons. Apparently in the industry, these mistakes are not entirely uncommon they just don't end this horribly.

Honestly, I usually don't give two squirts about commiewood types and I really do despise Alec B, but do I feel sorry from him, the dude he killed and his family/friends. Michael Massee never came back from it, probably what killed him.
He killed a woman and injured a man.

Obviously we don't know the full story but what we do know is this idiot pointed a loaded prop gun at another person (had to be with in 10 feet or less) and pulled the trigger. Sounds like negligent homicide. But again we have little info to go on.

So, is it time to remove all guns from movies as too many people are getting hurt or are being killed? In the Anti-gun world, they would say if you could just save one life it would be worth it.

I agree as some have said, I would not wish this on any body and I am not a fan of Alec B but still feel bad for him. We will probably never know the truth as to what happen but the Gun Handler not Alec will probably be charged with negligence leading to the death and physical harm of both persons.

The lives of many folks on the Movie Set will be changed forever as well as the families of those directly affected. It should remind us all that even with the best safety measurements you try to put in place things can go wrong and go wrong fast. So be safe.

If the prop master did everything right and it was a malfunction with the gun, he should be in the clear.
Baldwin might face negligence charges for pointing the gun at someone on the set (that wasn't even part of a scene) and pulling the trigger.

If I hand you a blank gun and you dont check it, I'll take it back and beat you with it! Actually, the first time, I'll teach you about clearing/safing a gun. The second time, I beat you!
And all you apologists/bleeding hearts for (oh my gosh!!! It's) Alec Baldwin.....he wants to attack US about guns???? He DAMN SURE better know how to clear/safe a gun and PREVENT CAUSING a tradgedy!

Joe

I'm not a Baldwin fan, but I'd have to guess that like most anti gun folks, he barely knows how to work a firearm, let alone is even somewhat qualified to tell you if a firearm was loaded with blanks or loaded rounds. Think these actors have a forkin clue of how to even check if it's loaded?
Too bad a person died and too bad it wasn't one of these guns.

shoulda been Baldwins gun..jpg

Don't forget ladies and gentleman of Oregon, we have the church group "lift every voice",( something like that), coming for our magazines over 10 rounds and taxing "assault style" weapons.
I think they are gonna have enough signitures for it to be voted on.
The government was able to pass that last bill about locking up firearms in the home and putting further limits on where we can conceal carry.
They are chipping away piece by piece.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews