JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Innocent until proven guilty... unless they're not republican. Got it.
What are you implying here?
All should be innocent until proved guilty, politics should mean nothing at all!

As to this topic, Baldy completely owns what ever comes of this, even if found innocent, he still murdered an innocent person through his neglegence, willful or ignorent!

No they don't. This has been explained repeatedly.
i cant bring myself to reread almost 40 pages of this stuff... mind sharing again?

---

oh man this threads a goddamn trip. dude aint gonna be charged w anything. hes probably not guilty of anything except being a goddamn hypocritical anti-gun dick licker, but even if he was guilty, aint nobody charging him. the retainer he paid his lawyer is more than the local sheriff's annual budget. you know, rich people bubblegum.

in all the arguing on this tho... pointing guns and pulling triggers... that he should never have pointed a gun at a person and pull the trigger, cuz thats NEVER ok....

did you guys not ever slap blank firing adapters on your m16s and shoot the bubblegum out of your own company battle buddies?

yes, sometimes you absolutely do point real guns at real people and pull the trigger and dont intent to kill anyone and its 100% legal and in that case, even fuppin required of you.

what do you think my drill sergeant would have said if i was like "but bruh, them four rules, dawg..."

i cant bring myself to reread almost 40 pages of this stuff... mind sharing again?

---

oh man this threads a goddamn trip. dude aint gonna be charged w anything. hes probably not guilty of anything except being a goddamn hypocritical anti-gun dick licker, but even if he was guilty, aint nobody charging him. the retainer he paid his lawyer is more than the local sheriff's annual budget. you know, rich people bubblegum.

in all the arguing on this tho... pointing guns and pulling triggers... that he should never have pointed a gun at a person and pull the trigger, cuz thats NEVER ok....

did you guys not ever slap blank firing adapters on your m16s and shoot the bubblegum out of your own company battle buddies?

yes, sometimes you absolutely do point real guns at real people and pull the trigger and dont intent to kill anyone and its 100% legal and in that case, even fuppin required of you.

what do you think my drill sergeant would have said if i was like "but bruh, them four rules, dawg..."
Yep, Oh but that $3 blank adapter would surely keep a live round from blowing shrapnel all over the guy you were shooting at in the MOUT village 10 feet away.

---

Like poetry, your writing flows; stinging and burning through the incessant dogma and karmic accusations being flung about as if everyone can live forever in a lava flow of emotions spewing from a vulcan source of reason...

Yep, Oh but that $3 blank adapter would surely keep a live round from blowing shrapnel all over the guy you were shooting at in the MOUT village 10 feet away.
i mean sh¡t dawg, a dude was killed about two months after i enlisted.. kid over at the 3rd ID - accidentally (negligently?) slapped a mag of live rounds into his miles equipped weapon and started shooting. first shot blew the adapter off, second shot found its mark and killed the mfr, god rest his soul.

but we kept training w miles gear.

anyone else at benning around '00ish remember this incident?

I would have hoped he might have said, 'Could you please repeat that in English?'.
My D.I. would have replied ( about two mm away from my face, with his onion breath) STFU, face in the dirt, gimme 50 on your knuckles before I kick the snot outta ya, I said hit the dirt already, don't make me ask twice, or your momma gonna feel it!

Strange sentiment from a supposed former healthcare worker but recent times have shown many of them needed weeding out so who knows.
You started off so reasonable at the beginning of the thread! But I guess everyone was being too rational like they usually are on this forum, and so you just decided to dive in and make this debate some sort of political divide.

Because only an ignorant traditionalist conservative Trump worshiper would dare call out Alec Baldwin for his hypocrisy and take issue with what was clearly a severe lack of common sense and obedience of basic firearm safety!

I don't think he is the only person responsible in this scenario, but he should bear a large portion of the blame! Furthermore, he deserves every bit of personal attack he has received; are you unaware of his extremely anti-2A sentiments? What comes around goes around.

Nobody here would be changing their tune if this was Keanu Reeves or Bruce Willis…that's just your obvious attempt at trying to backdoor an unnecessary (and unjustified) attack on those with conservative values on this forum.

Maybe you're just a huge fan of The Hunt for Red October or 30 Rock and you are trying to cope with a personal hero's fall from grace??

Remember when Representative Steve Scalise was shot and almost killed? And the left practically cheered.

View attachment 1058028

Im good with raking Baldwin through the coals with this one.

At first I had some pity for the guy, but after reading and learning what there is available. It's apparent that Alex is drastically trying to avoid any culpability. Combined with the almost sickening media hoopla to protect him.

It was his set, his movie. He should take responsibility.

Instead, one life was taken, and another will likely be ruined. The poor sole who will be dragged through hell and given the blame for this mess will likely not be Alex, it sounds like it will be the young lady armorer. Alex should take responsibility for his set and movie, it looks like he won't. For that, I have even less respect for him and don't really care anymore if folks take the time to slander him.

Im proud that someone in the spotlight like Don Jr has the courage to call this poopshow a poopshow and make example of Baldwin. The left would already all be wearing a shirt by now if this were reverse political followings.
If Alec Baldwin hadn't been saving money using a non-union set this lady would still be alive

that's just your obvious attempt at trying to backdoor an unnecessary (and unjustified) attack on those with conservative values on this forum.
This right here is EXACTLY what this member ( Troll ) does, it's his whole existence here!
This follows a few other members general attitude, It must be a living hell with us living inside their heads!

This right here is EXACTLY what this member ( Troll ) does, it's his whole existence here!
This follows a few other members general attitude, It must be a living hell with us living inside their heads!
everything be trollin' my dawg Ura

toothbrush be trollin' his gag reflex, pocket lint be trollin' his fingernails, goddamn mayo lid be trollin his sweaty hands, plastic bag inside his cereal box be trollin his sense of where something should rip..

Status

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR