JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
WhoTF wrote that article, a second grader??? My God, trying to decipher the grammar and syntax gave me a headache...
Holy heck. Was that written by some cheap AI program? I don't even know if a second grade student could have written something that retardo.

Last Edited:
Two things:

1) much respect for Will Smith, taking corrective action when what I would guess is an armorer is waving a gun around in front of him. 👍

2) this guy in the video, his message gets lost amongst the vulgarity. Don't get me wrong I can swear up a storm with the best of them, but in a video, like this, I though it was about fornication. :eek:
Salty Cracker is like that. His language is... salty...

PS: Will Smith was awesome in that segment!

A slightly similar incident, but quite different, would be when the famous Bill Jordan accidentally shot and killed a fellow officer back in 1956.

It was different in that he took full responsibility and lived with the terrible guilt the rest of his life. I also suspect that safety wasn't stressed as much back then as it is now.

It's also different in that while Jordan's incident was the result of a thoughtless moment which resulted in a lost life, Baldwin's incident was apparently the result of a complete breakdown of the safety system that's been designed to protect those on a movie set.

It sounds like there were plenty of warning signs that something was seriously wrong. Those who walked away were the smart ones. I remember walking away from a group of "friends" way back in the day, an incident involving alcohol, vehicles, and firearms. So many safety rules were being violated that I demanded the driver stop and let me out. I want nothing to do with this; I'm walking.

Fortunately it didn't end in tragedy, but it was still one of the smartest things I've done.

i believe when you decide to shoot a gun, you're responsible for what comes out the barrel regardless if someone hands it to you, says its unloaded and gives you the go ahead. if you arent competent to understand that, you have no business handling firearms. period. ALWAYS check. dont trust anyones word for it.

i learned this from my dad when i was 5 years old. both my sons have been educated correctly. my daughter will be educated too.

Last Edited:
I remember walking away from a group of "friends" way back in the day, an incident involving alcohol, vehicles, and firearms. So many safety rules were being violated that I demanded the driver stop and let me out. I want nothing to do with this; I'm walking.
Smart. I almost got mixed up in something like that about twenty-five years ago, when invited on an elk hunting trip. My sixth sense was tingling and I opted not to go, despite several of the hunters being good friends of mine. I asked one of them later how the elk hunting trip went. The response: "You mean the elk/drinking trip?" He wasn't impressed either and I believe he stayed in camp. Fortunately, nobody got shot.

I kinda like the guy but then I like Brian Adams and Pam Anderson too. And Phil Hartman. Did you know Phil Hartman was Canadian? I just learned that.
Seems like most funny people are Canaducks. Must be something in the snow that twists their brainwaves to synch with mine. Probably why I played hockey too. If it wern't for the gun thing, I'd probably make a good Canadianistan.

My D.I. would have replied ( about two mm away from my face, with his onion breath) STFU, face in the dirt, gimme 50 on your knuckles before I kick the snot outta ya, I said hit the dirt already, don't make me ask twice, or your momma gonna feel it!

Well see, that's where your Air Force "DI" went wrong…. now Army Drill Sgts, they don't "ask" a soldier to do anything even once, let alone TWICE!

Damned softy Air Force DI's…. :rolleyes:

:D;)

Last Edited:
And do you suppose that if the roles were reversed Alec Baldwin wouldn't be doing a truly tasteless Trump impersonation on SNL? What goes around comes around. Baldwin deserves it.
I just feel that in this particular situation it's petty to use the piss-poor behavior of the anti gun nuts and the left to behave the exact same way. That's a my personal opinion.

Again, this thread has become ridiculous. And defeats the purpose and enjoyment of this website. But carry on all ya' y'all if you must.

No they don't. This has been explained repeatedly.
1. There are times when I wish the "view ignored content" was still active!!!

IRL: Never
Hypothetically? Depends on who is standing in front of me. Baldwin? Probably. Twice.
I'm in an elevator with Nancy Pelosi, and two robbers assaulting me, and I have my EDC but only two bullets; what do I do?

Stab the two robbers in the eye with my ballpoint pen, and shoot Pelosi twice!!

No.

I had a Dad growing up.
Are you implying that AB is a bastid??? :D

Hunt for Red October is a great movie regardless.
True. Although watching Badwind has been hard for me the past few years. I rewatched "The Edge" recently, and could hardly wait for him to die!!!

Is JR back at it or another troll???
Ignoring minds would like to know... I'm missing out on a lot of "funny" stuff in this thread.

Update on Baldwin and a couple of vids.

The guy pointed a gun at somebody and pulled the trigger... that somebody died and another was injured... he can try to deflect that, but knowledgeable people are not buying his BS.

i believe when you decide to shoot a gun, you're responsible for what comes out the barrel regardless if someone hands it to you, says its unloaded and gives you the go ahead. if you arent competent to understand that, you have no business handling firearms. period. ALWAYS check. dont trust anyones word for it.

i learned this from my dad when i was 5 years old. both my sons have been educated correctly. my daughter will be educated too.
The principle of "equity" says ^^^ this is unfair because not everybody has a dad... ;)

Seems like most funny people are Canaducks. Must be something in the snow that twists their brainwaves to synch with mine. Probably why I played hockey too. If it wern't for the gun thing, I'd probably make a good Canadianistan.
I noticed this a long time ago. Canucks are just different. Got my first, and only, case of crabs from a Canadian female. Ouch.

Well he is FrenchCanadian and a Lawyer.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner!! You win the internet today!!!

Last Edited:
I just feel that in this particular situation it's petty to use the piss-poor behavior of the anti gun nuts and the left to behave the exact same way. That's a my personal opinion.

Again, this thread has become ridiculous. And defeats the purpose and enjoyment of this website. But carry on all ya' y'all if you must.
Perhaps.

But then again mike, "PAYBACK IS A BEOTCH"!!! :p;):D

:s0045:

Carrying on: :s0005:

I'm almost there with you Mike, but you're a better man than me. In the immortal words of Chief Joseph: "Hear me my chiefs. I am tired. My heart is sick and sad. From where the sun now stands, I will turn the other cheek no more forever." Or something like that.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads