JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
The armorers' negligence was NOT ensuring the gun was clear.

She did NOT hold or aim the gun, cock the hammer or pull the trigger - how therefore were these actions accidental? Were they NOT carried out by ABs own free will using his hand and fingers?
That doesn't matter. Total workplace accident. You know they use guns in movies right?

The armorers' negligence was NOT ensuring the gun was clear.

She did NOT hold or aim the gun, cock the hammer or pull the trigger - how therefore were these actions accidental? Were they NOT carried out by ABs own free will using his hand and fingers?
He was doing what thousands of actors have done for decades... pointing a "cold prop" at a camera or in the general direction then firing. The armorers were responsible for every shot taken by all of them.

You know they use guns in movies right?
Was that necessary? Of course I know guns are used in movies. I have been an 'extra' in a few over the years including one where because of my experience I was one of four people who actually fired 'real'
M-16s with blanks - while the rest on the 'firing line' held 'fake' M-16s and simulated the recoil.

I however remember ensuring we were in fact using blanks and we 'fired' at no one.

Last Edited:
Yeah only irresponsible, untrained actors fire blanks at a fellow actor! All good shots are of the protagonist firing carefully into a berm just in case their armorer sucks.

John-Wick-Chapter-3-Parabellum-Trailer.jpg

Nothing. I'm just being realistic . Most of you aren't. This is a workplace accident with a very direct cause and it has zero to do with Baldwin.
No, I mean you're posting at 100 MPH, repeating yourself over and over, throwing accusations around. Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else, but I remember you being more polite and measured.

Or has that Clan guy taken over your account? :D

Well there it is! Absolute, positive proof, that there isn't one tiny, molecule of class in the trump DNA.
Beyond pathetic.
I might change my affiliation to "None". Too ashamed to be associated with the repubs after this.
And do you suppose that if the roles were reversed Alec Baldwin wouldn't be doing a truly tasteless Trump impersonation on SNL? What goes around comes around. Baldwin deserves it.

And do you suppose that if the roles were reversed Alec Baldwin wouldn't be doing a truly tasteless Trump impersonation on SNL? What goes around comes around. Baldwin deserves it.
I thought it was rather tame. Not nearly enough cursing, pants pooping, and yelling for a diet coke while Melanomia silently sobs in the adjacent room researching propylene glycol dosages.

Everyone who picked up that revolver had an obligation to take 20 seconds to check the loads. Everyone who touched it is at fault. The producer (Baldwin) is responsible for safety procedures being followed, including not permitting live rounds on the set, not permitting target practice on the set with live rounds, and ensuring that his armorer was qualified and following established safety procedures. None of that happened. Try to justify it all you want.

some of ya'll didn't believe a past murder was committed despite nine+ minutes of footage,
What footage are you aludeing too??? At this point we really dont know what happened on the Rust set-other than the police report. The investigation is ongoing IIRC. Were not lambasting Alec Baldwin because he's a commie creep- OH wait OH YES WE ARE!!!

What footage are you aludeing too??? At this point we really dont know what happened on the Rust set-other than the police report. The investigation is ongoing IIRC. Were not lambasting Alec Baldwin because he's a commie creep- OH wait OH YES WE ARE!!!
I already lambasted him for that in another thread. I'm dissing him here because he's a reckless hypocrite.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top