JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ive got a few, These belonged to my great grand father. A 1874 .40/90 Sharps and a hand built .58 caliber muzzle loader

muzzle.jpg sharps1.jpg

Just started my second lower build today, had a spring go flying and is mia at the moment. Are all those different calibers/ configurations? If not, then it is an addiction. If so, then you just want variety.

Yes they are the same Caliber but different configuration.

Pistols bbls 10.5 and 11.5 different arm brace styles. Rifles range from 14.5 pinned flash hider, 16 in M4 heavy and light bbls, 16 in mid length heavy and 20 in std.

Most have Magpul furniture on the front end and one is a free float and 4 different stock styles.

So see it's not an addiction

When your wife gives you a hard time about your guns, simply add up the money you spent on them and compare to the money spent on her jewelry. Next, compare the money you would get if you sold yours, and she sold hers. Should get her to change the subject very quickly, but of it doesn't move on to shoes and purses.

you hijacked this thread LOL. kidding

How can a fellow Super Hero who is trying to save the world by collecting those evil AR hijack the thread?

He is just showing proof that he is doing his job. All Super Hero's are welcome including those who collect evil wood guns.

Yeah, it's an addiction - What's her point???

How many does she have? If none, get her one. Hey the first one's free, right? Start her on a low dose - maybe a .22LR. Then you can up it to 5.56/.223. Pretty soon she will be asking for a .308. Might impact the budget for your new ones, though... :D

Here's what you do...Go take your lovely wife's hand and walk her into her closet. Then ask her if she could kindly explain the need for so many shoes? And in particular, why anyone needs 26 different pairs of black shoes alone, and how it's not an addiction? Then tell her you'd be happy to discuss the purses next but you're feeling a little hungry and could she, first, go make you a sammich. :D

Well my wife is not lacking as she does have the following:

Springfield XD 9mm

Ruger MKII 22 lr (5.5 bbl stainless)

Walther G22 22 lr (rifle)

Arsenal SGL20 AK 7.62x39 (in purple I have posted pics before)

Colt Model 1903 pocket pistol 32acp (I brought it home she liked it, I lost it what can I say)

And one of the pistol AR's was built for her. She is not a gun person but she can shoot pretty much anything in the house and has taken some training with me.

So she is not lacking.

Edit to add:
My boys are not lacking as they have had more guns than most folks sense they were about 7 years of age. That is what happens when their father has been in the gun world forever.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads