JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Repeat after me....
Hi My name is (insert name here), and I have an addiction. My wife thinks its a gun addiction when in reality its an addiction to exercising my constitutional rights.

Please note - if she thinks its an addiction she probably won't buy into the ammo being a precious metals investment plan either:D

cropped-dsc05463.jpg
Addiction? ... More like trying for the complete set LOL.
Since you mentioned showing support, feel free to share this picture ...
We are here for ya brother LOL
Andy

Last Edited:
If a guy had any sort of class, he'd be sporting him some boatloads a short barreled (preferably to me) Highway Patrolmans.
I seen on the internet that one guy does so I know it's possible.. and of course I think he's got some crafty class action going on in his bones, as it were.

@ the OP, nice collection. I have four and another build started. My wife just rolls her eyes and says "do you really NEED another one". My answer is always the same. YES I DO.

Just started my second lower build today, had a spring go flying and is mia at the moment. Are all those different calibers/ configurations? If not, then it is an addiction. If so, then you just want variety.

Just started my second lower build today, had a spring go flying and is mia at the moment. Are all those different calibers/ configurations? If not, then it is an addiction. If so, then you just want variety.
I have a giant plastic bag that I call the Sproing Bag. When I'm working on parts that can go "sproing", the gun goes in the bag. Anything that leaves the gun in an unintended manner gets caught by the bag.

Also, there are spring and pin kits for when you give up looking for that spring. You don't have to buy another whole LPK. :)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top