JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You just know that somewhere out there is a site dedicated to ex-wives... and no, I'm not gonna google that.

I am not going to go there.

I have a lot I could say on the subject, but I seriously doubt anybody really wants to hear it, my elders tried to teach me not to speak if I didn't have something good to say (they didn't completely succeed in that) and my ex-wife is not here to defend herself (and she wouldn't be able to even if she was here).

Here's what you do...Go take your lovely wife's hand and walk her into her closet. Then ask her if she could kindly explain the need for so many shoes? And in particular, why anyone needs 26 different pairs of black shoes alone, and how it's not an addiction? Then tell her you'd be happy to discuss the purses next but you're feeling a little hungry and could she, first, go make you a sammich. :D
Good luck with that! LOL My wife has close to 300 pairs of shoes, so many that they have there own room! :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top