JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My wife says I have an addiction but I tell her I have one simple goal and that goal is to save the world from the evil AR15s by collecting them all. I mean the more I have the less that are out there to do harm and so I want to collect them all no matter how long it takes and I mean one at a time if I have too.

So folks, "is my wife correct" and I have an addiction or am I the super hero I think and saving the world.

Your thoughts

P.S. the sad part is I have two more in an office safe away from my home as well.

DSC_0645-crop.JPG

Not going to work, Sorry! The more you collect, the more are being built at a ratio that will keep you at a disadvantage! Best bet is to give me one or two to "hold" for ya, so the wife thinks your collection isn't as big as it actually is!

question how do you find time to keep them all sighted in. You must have a lot more time to shoot than I do. Jealous wish i had more time to shoot.

vety nice collection

Damn braggers!!!:p

Someday maybe I'll be in the clubhouse too:D;).

Just tell her they are an investment... That didn't work for me until I started selling them (guns not AR's) for about what I paid for them when times hit a rough patch.

She won't ever complain about me buying guns again:cool:.

Impressive.
I thought I'm was getting out of control with the handful I have. I guess I'm still an amateur.

You guys are doing to good work against the anti's.

Someday you won't be able to buy them and when the poo hits that fan you'll have enough for you and yours, maybe a few neighbors too.

No addiction, just a smart guy with good taste in fine art.

You should be very cautious, I've heard that those evil black rifles will turn on you without any reason. One day they'll just be sitting there waiting to have their picture taken and then the next moment they'll just jump up all by themselves and kill everything in sight. Heard the same story about those pistols that hold more than ten boolits, less than ten are suppose to be trust worthy so I guess they're ok. Those pictures really look dangerous as that looks like a pack and if those evil black rifles turn on you and become a pack and then they go out and find more evil black rifles, where will it ever stop ? Maybe if you painted them all a pretty blue or red color they would be safe and not try to hurt us. Personally, I like green and yellow, but I do live at the bottom of the Willamette Valley.

Nice Group !!!

Thanks guys for the encouragement I showed my wife that you where on my side and she still says it's an addiction.

Nice to meet you brother...

IronMonster I am glad to see your doing your part to protect the world from those evil AR15s. I am also like you I have this thing in that I have to have at least 10 mags per firearm and let us say I exceed that a bit.

question how do you find time to keep them all sighted in. You must have a lot more time to shoot than I do. Jealous wish i had more time to shoot.

Sighting them is easy as I am lucky enough to have a 100 yard range on my property so as I build them I sight them in at 25 yards, 100 then I am also a member of a range that goes out to 400 so once I get one or two built then I fine tune them to 300 then throw them in the safe.

When we bought the place 27 years ago the deal with my wife was she wanted no steep hills to get to the place and I had to be able to shoot and we found a place that fit our needs it is a bit of a drive to work though.

As far as ammo I worked at a sporting goods store on weekends for a very long time so I have ammo to go with the guns and it is all zeroed with the same lot number and that is what is stashed. I do a 100 rounds function test on each gun with cheap stuff usually reloads then I clean and inspect them for problems then I zero with the good stuff and put them in the safe for a rainy day.

I have two I shoot often an 11.5 pistol and a 20 in with scope and I have a 16 in M4 that I shoot a lot the rest to me are just like Model Cars as a kid, I just like to build them.

Usually after Thanksgiving we have a pumpkin shoot with all my family and that's when many of them come out as well as some of the other collection.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top