JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sigh, more "ammo" for "them" to use against us.

I'll be the one to say it....

Company that many people used to make a living all of a sudden goes anti gun and then some one goes in shooting - I'm not all that suprized. Touch of irony on this one.

*** I do not condone any actions taken or shooting at all, so don't misinterpret what I said or read into it.

Gun free zone worked like a charm didn't it?!?!?! Yup, need more laws, it's what we do when things don't go the way we want them to, damn the inncent law abiding, one crook several thousand miles away does this, and we all suffer, and while I should feel sorry for those innocents at YouTube, I don't! By their very actions to suppress both the 1st and 2nd amendments, they reap what they sow! Prayers to those innocent victims!

I think it shows that banning "Assault Rifles" and high cap mags doesn't stop shootings from happening.

Agreed. California has the most restrictive gun laws in the country, with the Bay Area being one of the most hostile to 2A. Those that push for more restrictive BS often point to Cali as a model. It didn't prevent this. And the whole notion of "gun free" zones is, arguably, the most intensely stupid anti-violence method ever conceived. No wackjob, terrorist, or criminal gives a damn about a plastic sign.

As to the story, I just read the female suspect is dead. Here's hoping no innocent person was harmed.

Gun free zone worked like a charm didn't it?!?!?! Yup, need more laws, it's what we do when things don't go the way we want them to, damn the inncent law abiding, one crook several thousand miles away does this, and we all suffer, and while I should feel sorry for those innocents at YouTube, I don't! By their very actions to suppress both the 1st and 2nd amendments, they reap what they sow! Prayers to those innocent victims!

I agree mostly. I work at a gun free workplace and that was not my decision at all. It's the upper up's that make these political rules and you can bide by them, ignore them and hope you don't get fired or find a gun friendly employer in the same (but most likely different) field of work for hopefully as much money.

Law abiding citizens comply while criminals will just laugh at you.

And it took how long for the heavily armed cops to show up and secure the site? Your not safe in a gun free zone, your not safe from a threat so long as the LEO are still on the way, and your not safe until some one stops the threat, your on your own for safety and survival, not a good feeling cowering and awaiting death or rescue!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top