JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If she didn't use a legally purchased AR-15, the media and liberals will probably get bored and this story will end before it started.

The strange thing is that I thought AR-15s turned people into crazy people.. Also, how old was the shooter? Maybe, we should consider raising the gun ownership age to 3 plus years older than this shooter, since a person of that age probably cannot be trusted to own a firearm :rolleyes:

Was just wondering if it was a legally purchased weapon current with Cali laws.
A featureless rifle, and 10 round fixed mag, or a handgun with a maximum of 10 rounds, and not on the banned list!

Daily Motion, Vimeo, LiveLeak among several other video sharing sites will easily take over the helm of YouTube and youtube will lose a lot of traffic to its competitors. Firearm related videos are probably one of the most popular in the video sharing world. That is not necessarily a bad thing, as YouTube is too damn big anyway. Many don't even realize that Google now owns Youtube and it is now just a small part of a greater mega-corporate infrastructure.

To be honest, I am not so sad, as in our day of modern cloud technology, with high quality media compression algorithms and a large amount of cheaper servers located all over the world, video and other types of media sharing is very simple. Who needs to host all these gun videos on Google/YouTube's servers anyway? There are plenty of other video sharing sites where people can share their gun videos.

In fact, this could open up some interesting business ideas. Imagine a video sharing site that is specifically dedicated to firearm-related videos? It could be 100 times better than YouTube ever was. I think the old biblical saying holds true, "One Door Closes, Another Opens".

Also, Youtube doesn't always do the best job enforcing its own rules and I can guarantee you all the same videos will show up, just not in the "official" channels.

Where is that little David Hogg? Isn't it about time for him to hop on his bike and defy parameter security to post several videos and take the podim and start his anti gun rant! :(:mad::mad::(
What ya wanna bet he speaks out about this now, some how we was on vacation and touring the YouTube facilities when this all went down! :mad::mad::mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought this was a case of the Second trying to take back the First from censorship. But it appears to be domestic/workplace violence, most likely with a handgun. I hope the YouTube/FaceBook/Google employees have fun walking through metal detectors and being searched while working there from now on.

Under the circumstances I think they're lucky the casualties were relatively low. This could have been a whole lot worse.

Anyone want to take bets that this will be the final nail in the coffin for gun channels on YouTube?

I've also seen several people say that YouTube doesn't have armed security as part of their standard protocol. Anybody know if this is true? Seems odd that a company that large would not but then it is a pretty liberal company.

YouTube shooting: Female shooter dead, three others wounded - CNN

I thought this was a case of the Second trying to take back the First from censorship. But it appears to be domestic/workplace violence, most likely with a handgun. I hope the YouTube/FaceBook/Google employees have fun walking through metal detectors and being searched while working there from now on.

I would suggest security guards like the antis are suggesting for schools, oh my, oh horrors, they already do!
OMGoodness, guess maybe they should arm 'volunteer' staff to defend the premises, oh darn, they are located in CA so nope guess that is off the option list.

Maybe, just maybe, this event will show those trying to discern how to protect gunfree zones, security guards do not work, nor will the state allow citizens to be armed, unless of course they are, in the eyes of those in control they are "privileged" citizens by association of those in charge.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top