JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yeah, how could anyone blame Pres. Trump? He's not responsible for what comes out of his mouth, day after day.

People butthurt wwaaaayyyyyy too easily, it is not an excuse to commit mass murder. In fact, is there one? Want to to put a gag on someone, how about the MSM?

In fact, let me offer what might be at least a partial solution this "active shooter crisis" an it might actually work, unlike the gun control BS. Time for some "common sense" restrictions on the the 1A regarding Freedom of the Press. Pass a No Notoriety law violations 5 years in federal lock up.

- NO NOTORIETY

As it was linked in the Ohio thread, I read the Texas shooter's manifesto. He came across as maladjusted and a total loser in life. I'm not even going to get into the comments he made about interracial marriage and Hispanic folks. Here's hoping they throw the book at the puke.

As it was linked in the Ohio thread, I read the Texas shooter's manifesto. He came across as maladjusted and a total loser in life. I'm not even going to get into the comments he made about interracial marriage and Hispanic folks. Here's hoping they throw the book at the puke.
So we're all suppose lose our 2A right over some POS racist puke? The fact that maggots like him this exist is reason enough to never surrender my guns and it's pretty low on the totem pole of reasons I'll never surrender my guns.

So we're all suppose lose our 2A right over some POS racist puke? The fact that maggots like him this exist is reason enough to never surrender my guns and it's pretty low on the totem pole of reasons I'll never surrender my guns.

Exactly, my thoughts. This guy is obviously a racist, a loser, and a total jackass. The only consolation is he's in a state in which he'll almost certainly be deleted from the species soon enough. But the very notion that you, or me, or any other law-abiding citizen should have his or her rights removed because of the actions of this pustule is nothing short of an outrage.

Last Edited:
I may be ambivalent about our present POTUS, but I agree with the Commander-in-Chief that "hate has no place in our country". There are so many wonderful, beautiful people in this nation. Even considering our amazing history, I have faith that our greatest moments still lie ahead. A little bit ago I was sitting outside reading and sipping Sangria and my four year old son toddled up climbed into my lap and talked about how when he's big he'll fly in a rocket ship with a robot. Innocent, excited words of little child, of course; but maybe someday he will be part of the space program. We, as a people, have overcome so many things. We'll survive this present ugliness.

More Trump's fault.

Booker praises himself for living in a bad neighborhood. Not for rejuvenating a bad neighborhood, but he simply wants points just for living there. He can't help himself. Government really believes they make America better by enacting authoritarian policies. Still waiting for one to work. I'm 55. Been waiting a while.

I can't repeat what one of my drill instructors said when one of my squad members teared up while being yelled at, but it does sort of sum up these under 25 year old mass murderers. The majority have at least a somewhat privileged background with a liberal upbringing. Gilroy, Santa Barbara a few years back. Colorado (all of them). Most, not all, have had opportunities but failed to take profit of them. Maybe their privilege kept them off the radar but in reality, even being on the radar just left a record of what was missed.

The PC culture of not being able to call people out for various things. Being forced to ignore injustices by threat of fines and jail, has left the hinged to retreat but in turn has given the green light to the unhinged. What do these lunatics say to themselves when Gilroy just happened, then Texas? They are so unhinged that even that won't make them pause? Am I supposed to believe if this was 1975 some dad on the block wouldn't have had a conversation with the weirdo or the neighborhood put the family in check? Some form of correction would have taken place before Jonny got a gun an killed a bunch of people.

I believe "T-Bone" is real. He sounds like he was 7 yo at the time. And as Alex Trebek would say: Bust a cap. The correct phrase is, I will bust a cap in your ***. Not put a cap, as Booker says. But lying/pandering (horribly) is what they do. Kamala "I rolled a fat one" Harris lied. She said she smoked weed in college while listening to Tupac and Snoop Dogg. Kamala Harris says she smoked weed and listened to Snoop and Tupac years before they released albums Oopsies.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top