JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A true Conscientious Objector doesn't join first and develop a conscience later.
They know it from the start.

Or more likely, he joined as a naive chump and learned the criminal nature of the state while working for the beast.

Two of my friends from college signed up in 2000 after promised R&D assignments after they earned their engineering degrees. They bought the "saving people from genocide BS" after Kosovo. Three years later they were both shipped off to murder brown people so neocon war criminals can make money selling memoirs. I found it amusing that the army decided that the best place for trained scientists is an artillery post.

As for the enlistment oath, doesn't the "domestic enemies" portion come before the "obeying orders" part? You figure the former abrogates the latter.

As for the enlistment oath, doesn't the "domestic enemies" portion come before the "obeying orders" part? You figure the former abrogates the latter.
And there is also this thing called the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ) EVERY military member should familiarize him/herself with.

I never had a problem with the thought of killing foreign militray members or someone that wished harm on me or mine or my boat or my country - I had a problem with the thought of killing civilains in general - thiers and ours. I am against the use of nueclear weapons for if they are used we all lose. I was serving on the Michigan blue crew SSBN 727 during December 1990 / January 1991 - the start of 1st gulf war, my first patrol on a Trident class boat. We started spinning missles and going to defcon. We were worreid about what China and Russia and other countries might do or react. I started thinking and I came to a morale decison that I would not allow a live missle off the boat and told the captain so - in short I would sink the boat before I would allow a Trident to fly and told the captain so as well as the COB and XO. I had a great deal of respect for how these men acted towards me for I really expected only contempt. I had accepted the consequences of that action though I knew not what they were. I was not a popular guy on that boat and had no reason to expect to be I had no idea how my family was going to react or for that fact my wife. It was a down point in my life, it was of my own making. I had already been in the service and special projects for ten+ years at the time. I had held up to sub compartemented clerances due to special projects. In short I had a pretty good carreer going up to this point. My carrer was toast after that - no chance of promotion and that was justified. I was not against the service I was against the concept of using nueclear weapons on the civilain populace and still are today. In short - I saw clergymen and physchiatrists and lawyers and they all came to the conclusion that I was telling the truth. I even wanted to go back to fast attacks. In short I became a Electricians mate with no reduction in rate working teh USS Mckee in San Diego working on and repairing submarines for the next 18 months. I worked hard and did a good job. I put in for an early discharge the Navy paid me a lump sum of money and I got a honorable discharge. It is approximately 23 years later and though nothing happened as far as launches go I would make the same decison today. This still bothers me greatly today but there are things that I feel that are greater than myself and my well being. By the Navy's standards I am a consiencous objector.

People have accused me of being a statist for supporting laws of this country but what those people dont understand is that to me there are greater issues than simply disobeying a law you dont like. When you make a choice there are consequnces both known and unknown and you must accept them all as part of the deal. This is the first time in 23 years that I have publicly admitted to this. You are ultimately repsonsible for your actions and the decisions you make.

This is my story, flame on.

James Ruby

He is lucky this is not a Civil War time event he would be facing a firing squad.

Stellar example of military (in)justice.

Don't forget how Lincoln illegally forced military "service" onto new immigrants as a term of entry. No doubt people who later realized the absurdity of his war would face the firing squad, because military justice.

Sounds like allot of liberals at heart are creeping outta the wood work.

What part of Honor and giving your word is so hard to understand ?

Oh well now we know how these democrats get voted back in by bleeding hearts that will justify anyone's cry baby tactics.

Kick his *** to the curb and be done with it.

He is lucky this is not a Civil War time event he would be facing a firing squad.

CIVIL WAR? He would have been shot already.

This should not even be news. I think five years in Leavenworth would be good and have to payback all of the pay and benefits he received already. Then the dishonorable discharge.

He should be at least part man and am for a dishonorable.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Stellar example of military (in)justice.

Don't forget how Lincoln illegally forced military "service" onto new immigrants as a term of entry. No doubt people who later realized the absurdity of his war would face the firing squad, because military justice.

So tell me - why was the civil war absurd?
Just curious

James Ruby

False patriotism and national pride are a B. For those that haven't been paying attention, we are not the guys wearing the white hats, we are just a conquering Empire out doing the bidding of the Euro Central Bankers. The people of Afghanistan are not your enemy nor have they done anything to you. People are TOLD they are an enemy by propaganda and by those who profit from war and death. They care a less about your 'freedom' or taking it from you. Who do you think is trying to take away your 2A rights? Well? The same people that engineer these conflicts. NOT some brown person 7450 miles away driving a cab.

It is like Americans are so brainwashed they are under two years old mentally. The only thing missing is a rattle or a pacifier.

If Junior here didn't want to go shoot at a REAL enemy or threat to us as a nation it would be a different story. He apparently did what 98% of hypnotized Americans will not or cannot do - he woke up to the fact that our invasions/occupations (not wars) are completely bogus and criminal. The Constitution states that we are not to be entangled in foreign affairs that have nothing to do with our homeland defense. I thought gun guys cared about the Constitution. Oh just the 2A?, got it.

I see nothing to be proud about, nor do I get teary eyed to the some cornball song glorifying bombs and death. Americans are brainless, programmed, war-loving zombies. But make no mistake they are indeed VICTIMS because they are being manipulated into being as stupid as there are, conned, whatever you want to call it.

Carefully massaged into the empty vessels they are by decades of strategic programming by our owners, mostly via the programming boob tube. In other words, we are screwed. We lost the information war long ago.

Can you feel this way and love America? Well, of course you can when you are informed. America, the people, the land mass, has very little in common with the sub-corporation of the British Monarchs aka The United States of America, a literal corporate entity. Like any corporation its only concern is profit, all else is secondary. If you ever wonder why 'we' can be so heartless, now you know. We kill a million Iraqi women and children, torture, etc, all based on admitted lies and then we don't even care about an 'I'm sorry" or oops. We profited, that is all that matters. Of course, this is way above the heads of the 98% who are clueless about the difference.

Military men in Iraq and Afghanistan are used by the corporation only for the benefit of our Oligarch corporate owners, the .00001% ONLY.

Junior probably decided he didn't want to kill for a bank.

Joe Rogan summed it up pretty nicely NSFW -

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for that - I personally disagree - keeping the union together to me is the main reason and the best reason for the Civil war. When a country is at war things happen - newspaper editors being deported because they were sympathsizers to the enemy of the union. Personally they ought to be lucky they werent shot as traitors.

James Ruby

Thanks for that - I personally disagree - keeping the union together to me is the main reason and the best reason for the Civil war. When a country is at war things happen - newspaper editors being deported because they were sympathsizers to the enemy of the union. Personally they ought to be lucky they werent shot as traitors.

James Ruby

1st Amendment is subject to political expediency. Gotcha.

The Union was nothing more than an excuse for the Northern states to economically dominate the Southern states. The Union was also a voluntary contract, secession was a hot topic of debate until Lincoln ended the debate by murdering at least 600,000 Americans. Way to make a point.

The south succeeded which it had no right to as it was part of the United States - from that perspective the south started the civil war. Where in the constitution does it say a state can succeed?

The reporters were working up sympathsizers to the south - these southern sympathsizers were sent to the south not out of country so even your preimise is wrong.At least from what I can find.

James Ruby

The south succeeded which it had no right to as it was part of the United States - from that perspective the south started the civil war. Where in the constitution does it say a state can succeed?

Where in the Constitution does it say they cannot? The legalities of secession were "settled" in 1869, 4 years after the slaughter ended, no doubt by a pliant and fearful SCOTUS.

The reporters were working up sympathsizers to the south - these southern sympathsizers were sent to the south not out of country so even your preimise is wrong.At least from what I can find.

James Ruby

The CSA was a sovereign nation, ergo, they were deported out of the country. Not sure what you thought my premise was, but Lincoln's decision to imprison dissident journalists makes him a Constitutional criminal (as if his butcher's bill wasn't enough to condemn him for eternity).

A Veteran is someone, who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to, and including, their life.

Call me a jerk, or whatever you want but unless you've done the above....your opinion doesn't mean squat regarding this topic.
This oxygen thief/coward needs to make good on his oath, his check, etc.
Brutus Out.

The confederate states of the south was never a seperate country - that is why it is called a civil war. The south wanted it to be and they tried to implement it but they simply never succeeded in doing so. The south never succeeded in forming its own country. SO officially they were never deported out of the country as you put it.

James Ruby

A Veteran is someone, who at one point in their life, wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for an amount up to, and including, their life.

Call me an jerk, or whatever you want but unless you've done the above....you opinion doesn't mean squat regarding this topic.
This oxygen thief/coward needs to make good on his oath, his check, etc.
Brutus Out.

I wonder if you would condemn anti-Nazi dissidents in the Wehrmacht with the same conviction. Oath violators, all of them!

The confederate states of the south was never a seperate country - that is why it is called a civil war. The south wanted it to be and they tried to implement it but they simply never succeeded in doing so. The south never succeeded in forming its own country. SO officially they were never deported out of the country as you put it.

James Ruby

By declaring independence they are a sovereign nation. They simply failed to secure their borders from Northern aggression.

The United States was established with the Declaration of Independence, years before the nation was secured from British aggression.

False patriotism and national pride are a B. For those that haven't been paying attention, we are not the guys wearing the white hats, we are just a conquering Empire out doing the bidding of the Euro Central Bankers. The people of Afghanistan are not your enemy nor have they done anything to you. People are TOLD they are an enemy by propaganda and by those who profit from war and death. They care a less about your 'freedom' or taking it from you. Who do you think is trying to take away your 2A rights? Well? The same people that engineer these conflicts. NOT some brown person 7450 miles away driving a cab.

It is like Americans are so brainwashed they are under two years old mentally. The only thing missing is a rattle or a pacifier.

If Junior here didn't want to go shoot at a REAL enemy or threat to us as a nation it would be a different story. He apparently did what 98% of hypnotized Americans will not or cannot do - he woke up to the fact that our invasions/occupations (not wars) are completely bogus and criminal. The Constitution states that we are not to be entangled in foreign affairs that have nothing to do with our homeland defense. I thought gun guys cared about the Constitution. Oh just the 2A?, got it.

I see nothing to be proud about, nor do I get teary eyed to the some cornball song glorifying bombs and death. Americans are brainless, programmed, war-loving zombies. But make no mistake they are indeed VICTIMS because they are being manipulated into being as stupid as there are, conned, whatever you want to call it.

Carefully massaged into the empty vessels they are by decades of strategic programming by our owners, mostly via the programming boob tube. In other words, we are screwed. We lost the information war long ago.

Can you feel this way and love America? Well, of course you can when you are informed. America, the people, the land mass, has very little in common with the sub-corporation of the British Monarchs aka The United States of America, a literal corporate entity. Like any corporation its only concern is profit, all else is secondary. If you ever wonder why 'we' can be so heartless, now you know. We kill a million Iraqi women and children, torture, etc, all based on admitted lies and then we don't even care about an 'I'm sorry" or oops. We profited, that is all that matters. Of course, this is way above the heads of the 98% who are clueless about the difference.

Military men in Iraq and Afghanistan are used by the corporation only for the benefit of our Oligarch corporate owners, the .001% ONLY.

Junior probably decided he didn't want to kill for a bank.

Joe Rogan summed it up pretty nicely NSFW -

Wait, isn't that the same Joe Rogan that is heavy into the MMA scene? The scene where they bubblegum each other up for more money, right? Kinda invalidates any bullbubblegum he has to say about how "ebil" and "stupid" people are. Unless he's also making the point that people are f'n retarded to what "MMA" when it really ISN'T the "Ultimate Fighter" stuff that it used to be, before it was COMMERCIALIZED and spoon-fed to the sheep he so desperately wants to critisize.....

But, hell, he made a Youtube video about it, so he's cool

Last edited by a moderator:
DMAN - you just make stuff up as you go along - in support of your own way of thinking wether it is based on reality or not. The confederacy was never a recognized country by anyone but themselves - they never actually succeeded.

James Ruby

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR