JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You have an answer for everything but refuse to answer why you want to stay here.

Are you collecting money from your so called criminal government?

Are they providing you with food?

And you believe the military just kills brown people for fun!

I would leave if I felt that way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2

Nah, not everyone murders brown people for fun. You, maybe:

Oh but the natives, well we had fun with them.

Do you really think I would be so critical of the state if I were collecting welfare and food stamps? Learn to logic. :s0114:

Military justice FTW, amirite? Fuhrerprinzip sure is wonderful.
Is there any source of authority or order that you won't try to compare with Hitler and the Nazis Dman?
You seem to blindly support occupy, black-block, and all those that choose to thumb their nose at any person or organization that provides security for civil society.

So I guess we should revert to survival-of-the-fittest/law-of-the-jungle in your opinion.

PS: I guess while we're at it, we can abandon any semblance of contractual law also.

Is there any source of authority or order that you won't try to compare with Hitler and the Nazis Dman?
You seem to blindly support occupy, black-block, and all those that choose to thumb their nose at any person or organization that provides security for civil society.

So I guess we should revert to survival-of-the-fittest/law-of-the-jungle in your opinion.

PS: I guess while we're at it, we can abandon any semblance of contractual law also.

Consent of the governed? Remember that?

Contractual law is important, just not with government criminals and killers.

Nah, not everyone murders brown people for fun. You, maybe:

Do you really think I would be so critical of the state if I were collecting welfare and food stamps? Learn to logic. :s0114:

Hell yes, many people do. What would make you any different. And there is no logic with you. You have no critical thinking skills all of your fallacies are illogical. Your thought process is warped and your a conceded fascist.

Right, as if more of your misguided, ill-applied self righteousness helps your case.
Or that of Pvt Munoz.

The depth of your misunderstanding is staggering.

I think he a Munoz are related. Plus he should not be referred to as a member of the Armed forces. Munoz is a coward just like other people I know.

Hell yes, many people do. What would make you any different. And there is no logic with you. You have no critical thinking skills all of your fallacies are illogical. Your thought process is warped and your a conceded fascist.

"Fascist!" says the militarist. Oh my sides.

Damn, although I understand and agree with 90% of what you say, you need to understand that 98% of the people are just not able or ready to break free from their programming. Us vs them, rah, rah, rah that sort of thing.

Spend more time with people who can grasp such concepts as compassion, humanity and individual thought as opposed to delusions based on nationalism, politics, pride, false patriotism, etc. Face the fact that 98% of Americans are in sort of a hypnotic Matrix and will probably stay there until the day they die.

They will defend their programming and delusions with their dying breath. Support their masters, enrich their owners, support their own enslavement.

Delusion is believing something despite overwhelming and irrefutable facts to the contrary. If facts don't matter at all to the deluded, how could you possible hope to win an argument with a deluded person? All you do is re-enforce their unwillingness to reason. Spend your time more productively than arguing with a wall. Those that awaken chose to do so on their own accord. They never get there because someone threw facts at them.

The vast majority of Americans are hopelessly lost in a state of mind control. You simply cannot compete directly with programming that started nearly from birth going forward. Our controllers are masters of misinformation and human psychology. So much so that their victims are not even aware that they are being manipulated in any way.

The first 40 secs is the best advice I could give you as you are easily outnumbered 50 to 1 -

The above comment is for Dman and not a slight on other comments/members. I was once the king of delusion so I have no desire to judge anyone on a personal level.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. The prickery from the usual suspects is in full force in this thread.

I did not know I am a slave or from birth I was programmed.

I believe from birth we need, love, food, and shelter.

I wonder if I have a chip in me. We are all delusional and we will fall back to the Romans way of life and men will have to fight like gladiators to survive and eat.

Do not forget that you are programmed to follow the masses and obey.... :)

Its his life, if he chooses to abandon his commitments that is his choice, if there are consequences that were agreed upon up front it is his burden to bear as agreed. I don't blame anyone for their choice to not participate in the war machine, its not for everyone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top