JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What scares me about this who mess is we are sending boatloads of cash and really have no idea what happens to it after we send it. How much of it is used for what we send it, and how much is wasted or just plain stolen? Not to mention Putin of course knows we are fighting him now using a proxy. What really scares me more is the current admin has shown just how totally incompetent they can be. Since everyone knows Joe does not even know what day it is any more he has no idea what is going on. If this blows up in our face those who are pulling the strings will never admit it was them. Scary as hell.

What scares me about this who mess is we are sending boatloads of cash and really have no idea what happens to it after we send it. How much of it is used for what we send it, and how much is wasted or just plain stolen? Not to mention Putin of course knows we are fighting him now using a proxy. What really scares me more is the current admin has shown just how totally incompetent they can be. Since everyone knows Joe does not even know what day it is any more he has no idea what is going on. If this blows up in our face those who are pulling the strings will never admit it was them. Scary as hell.
OK, what would you change? How would you control the cash so it's not wasted? How would you change the administration's policy? Go ahead, enlighten us.

OK, what would you change? How would you control the cash so it's not wasted? How would you change the administration's policy? Go ahead, enlighten us.
1. Use that money to help Americans, especially homeless veterans and small businesses.

2. How about staying the F out of Ukraine-Russia problems, other than NATO commitments?

3. Not do what we did in Afghanistan.

I would have some scepticism when the same folks that told us about yellow cake and that the terrorists hate our freedom are now telling us how Putin wants to rebuild the Soviet Union.

I wouldn't let China be the adults in the room and take the lead in pushing de escalation.

I would have asked the Russians to sit down and come up with a replacement for the intermediate nuclear missile treaty we pulled out of a couple years ago.

Ukraine is doing a better job of fighting the Ruskies than any other long-time ally. What is more, they aren't asking for our troops as they are more than willing to fight for themselves. Unlike short-term, small scale fighting in the middle east, the US military is getting a lot of valuable feedback on how well our systems perform against a large national military.

Unlike Russia, the US and UK have stood by their 1993 agreement to assist Ukraine if it gave up nuclear weapons. I'd rather have Ukraine on my side than Germany or France.

Ukraine is doing a better job of fighting the Ruskies than any other long-time ally. What is more, they aren't asking for our troops as they are more than willing to fight for themselves. Unlike short-term, small scale fighting in the middle east, the US military is getting a lot of valuable feedback on how well our systems perform against a large national military.

Unlike Russia, the US and UK have stood by their 1993 agreement to assist Ukraine if it gave up nuclear weapons. I'd rather have Ukraine on my side than Germany or France.
Did we also stick by our assurances to not push NATO up to the Russian borders? Really past the old East German border? I understand why the Russians are pissed. I also think theyre probably a lot of Ukrainians getting rich right now and I think that we have no choice but to fund the Ukrainians until it hurts because if we don't it WILL be American boys over there doing what Ukrainian boys couldn't do because they weren't funded enough to do it.

Did we also stick by our assurances to not push NATO up to the Russian borders? Really past the old East German border? I understand why the Russians are pissed. I also think theyre probably a lot of Ukrainians getting rich right now and I think that we have no choice but to fund the Ukrainians until it hurts because if we don't it WILL be American boys over there doing what Ukrainian boys couldn't do because they weren't funded enough to do it.
Frankly, Ukraine is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS, never has been. It's a long-standing part of Russia and we/NATO needs to keep our noses out of it. But then, the whole POINT of US/NATO involvement is REGIME CHANGE in Moscow, our leaders have said so straight out.... Regime change in Moscow is a RUSSIAN problem, not ours. Putin is correct when he says that Ukraine is NATO's attempt to weaken Russia.

Frankly, Ukraine is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS, never has been. It's a long-standing part of Russia and we/NATO needs to keep our noses out of it. But then, the whole POINT of US/NATO involvement is REGIME CHANGE in Moscow, our leaders have said so straight out.... Regime change in Moscow is a RUSSIAN problem, not ours. Putin is correct when he says that Ukraine is NATO's attempt to weaken Russia.
I agree but wasn't Hunter knee deep in Ukraine?

NATO isn't being pushed east, it is democratic countries formerly occupied or dominated by Russia that are begging to join because they know better than anyone what Putin and Co. can and will do. In the past America supported a lot of dictators and despots simply because they said they were anti-communist, so third-world doubts about our genuine interest in supporting democracy were well placed.

I wished we only supported democratic countries willing to do their own fighting.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top