JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Shooting a firearm in the air is stupid, but so is giving a firearm to a child that doesn't follow the 4 rules! That kid is going to be messed up forever now, assuming he even has a father left.

This vid has been around on the net for awhile.

Eh, I figured it must have been, but I figured that if I of all people hadn't seen it, there were going to be quite a few others. A day job of sitting at a computer makes it easy to see just about everything that goes around, which is why I'm surprised to have not seen this before.

tried to watch the video, but it wanted me to download some plugin, I did, and it still didn't work... oh well, I suppose I can survive the next few years without it. Then, I won't need to worry about bottling up anything inside, either..... heh heh heh

Are you sure its real? I just have a hard time getting around the fact that guy gave the kid that gun. So either it is fake and oh well or the guys an idiot and got it in the belly and again oh well.

I guess that you've never seen a middle eastern wedding in their country then. They shoot their weapons into the air over everything. You might want to take a look at teh wound after the pistol was fired then claim that it's faked.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top