JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
3949741-1461077216115025.jpg

Only the ATF could take a job about drinkin', smokin', shootin' and blowin' stuff up and turn it from a fun weekend into a drag.

Last Edited:
Some reason this is INCREDIBLY SURPRISING to me!

Nope, I'm more surprised it took them this long.

as of this Sept. any gun taken to a gun shop in Oregon will be recorded for the Government! Registry is happening as we speak!!! Grandpa's shotgun is now in need of knowing who has it!!! I spent my whole life worrying about foreign adversaries, who are still there, to be attacked by my own government. I worked 6 days a week most of my life to get ahead, paid my bills and debts including 3 student loans for my wife and daughter...keep pushing!!!

as of this Sept. any gun taken to a gun shop in Oregon will be recorded for the Government! Registry is happening as we speak!!! Grandpa's shotgun is now in need of knowing who has it!!! I spent my whole life worrying about foreign adversaries, who are still there, to be attacked by my own government. I worked 6 days a week most of my life to get ahead, paid my bills and debts including 3 student loans for my wife and daughter...keep pushing!!!
What's happening in September? Are you talking about 2021R-05F?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top