JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I admittedly have not seen any video, so maybe the cop executed the guy. That said, there's plenty of evidence the perp was driving a car with a stolen plate, ran from a cop, fought with the cop, then stole his taser.
I have to agree. Excessive and undue use of deadly force? We have no idea what's really what... if the perp was or was not making verbal threats (ie, I have a gun and going to kill your a**!(??)), or if the officer was in genuine fear of his life or not at the time he put the guy down. Not that I condone the end action, but I'm getting a little tired of bad people doing bad things then whining and crying because the consequences where more severe than they think they should be.

"Yeah, I theatened you in your own home with a lethal weapon. That doesn't mean you can shoot me as many times as you want!" 🤣

I have to agree. Excessive and undue use of deadly force? We have no idea what's really what... if the perp was or was not making verbal threats (ie, I have a gun and going to kill your a**!(??)), or if the officer was in genuine fear of his life or not at the time he put the guy down. Not that I condone the end action, but I'm getting a little tired of bad people don't bad things then whining and crying because the consequences where more severe than they think they should be.

"Yeah, I theatened you in your own home with a lethal weapon. That doesn't mean you can shoot me as many times as you want!" 🤣
Ow, my hand is burnt. That fire is *-ist and *-phobic. Give me money.

. . oh, maybe a bodycam with audio, cell phone and door camera video
If there was (I haven't researched it) and all has been released for public consumption then I'm quite sure it must have caught everything that was said at close quarters and everyone knows exactly what was running through that LEO's mind at the moment he pulled the trigger.

My bad. ;)

If there was (I haven't researched it) and all has been released for public consumption then I'm quite sure it must have caught everything that was said at close quarters and everyone knows exactly what was running through that LEO's mind at the moment he pulled the trigger.

My bad. ;)
It's in the link I posted in post 6 of this thread

That is exactly what happened but, the scum was a protected minority. Cops have to learn to be VERY careful with this in any heavy blue city. Even if he wins his life is in ruins. Let the scum run and commit more crime on the people who begged for it.
Unfortunately a very small percentage of the public demanded this, but all of us have to live with it.

However, one day that scum will encounter someone carrying concealed and he'll finally get his ticket validated…. Or punched, as the case may be.

It's in the link I posted in post 6 of this thread
All I see there is the news edited video with overtalking and no clear audio from "multiple sources" that is detectable in that clip.

I'm not condoning the action and am fully aware that it's not unheard of for a LEO to overstep, but then again, if the perp had his taser, he felt he was losing control of the situation and was in genuine fear of his life, that may present some mitigating factors. Not that it necessarily equates to the best choices, but LEO's are human too and have the same fight or flight instincts that everyone else has.

Common sense makes you wonder though. If a person where to obey the LEO's commands, not run, not threaten or fight with an officer... situations like this probably wouldn't happen at all, right? ;)

The idea that it's okay to break the law and If you get caught, it's okay to verbally threaten officers, run from them, fight with them and do everything in your power to evade punishment, but if you lose, cry "foul", "racism", "profiling", "excessive force"... is what I have issue with. Man/woman up! You play, you pay.

As others said though, I guess from the get go the LEO did have the option to just let him run and call it a day. "You can fight a cop, he can't shoot you." "Just run. They can't chase you." Great lessons sure to reduce crime! ;)

Last Edited:
Unfortunately a very small percentage of the public demanded this, but all of us have to live with it.

However, one day that scum will encounter someone carrying concealed and he'll finally get his ticket validated…. Or punched, as the case may be.
Sadly a LARGE percentage of those who vote supported this. So now the rest have to live with it. I keep hoping it will wake up some more of those who refuse to vote. If not they too can enjoy this crap 🤬

Four Scottsdale Police Officers Injured During Training When Gun Discharges Accidentally

The article said:
According to the authorities, following a session of shooting practice, the officers were discharging their firearms in preparation for cleaning them, when one of the guns accidentally discharged.

Hmm, do they maybe mean they were dry firing, specifically NOT trying to cause a discharge? And were they Glocks?

Hmm, do they maybe mean they were dry firing, specifically NOT trying to cause a discharge? And were they Glocks?
As so often happens looks like the article was written by someone who would not know which end of a handgun the bullet comes out of. I have to "guess" they were clearing weapons and someone touched off a round. Could easily be Glock as you have to dry fire to take them down. Sadly all too many LEO's just don't handle their guns well though. Someone surely pulled the trigger on the classic "empty gun" that was not as empty as the one with the red face thought. :D

As so often happens looks like the article was written by someone who would not know which end of a handgun the bullet comes out of. I have to "guess" they were clearing weapons and someone touched off a round. Could easily be Glock as you have to dry fire to take them down. Sadly all too many LEO's just don't handle their guns well though. Someone surely pulled the trigger on the classic "empty gun" that was not as empty as the one with the red face thought. :D

That's why I asked. Of all the handguns I own, only the Glock requires that you pull the trigger to disassemble the gun.

That's why I asked. Of all the handguns I own, only the Glock requires that you pull the trigger to disassemble the gun.
Agreed, but hardly germane is it? For whatever reason... disassembly, dry fire exercise, reloading or other... I think we can all agree it's only a flaming moron that isn't going to confirm his weapons status before pulling a trigger. It's not like you can 'take it back' if you're wrong even once, hu.

Duct tape only has a 99.99% fix-it-all rating. :D

Wouldn't be nice if law enforcement were better paid and respected? Would that be so hard?

Sure, bad things happen in extreme situations. To anyone. But the broader anti-cop trend is just revolting. I don't worry about George Soros or immigrants, but this does piss me off.

Agreed, but hardly germane is it? For whatever reason... disassembly, dry fire exercise, reloading or other... I think we can all agree it's only a flaming moron that isn't going to confirm his weapons status before pulling a trigger. It's not like you can 'take it back' if you're wrong even once, hu.

Yessir, operator must own each round that exits the barrel. Only takes a split second lapse of judgement to change lives forever.

Absolutely. This is not a gun to become complacent with. It has no manual safety, a light pseudo-double-action trigger, and you have to dry fire it before you can disassemble it. It's not a gun for new shooters or sloppy operators. Luckily he shot the floor and not directly into a person.

......you have to dry fire it before you can disassemble it. It's not a gun for new shooters or sloppy operators. Luckily he shot the floor and not directly into a person.
Quite true. Odds of ND's is likely higher with a firearm where you "must" dry fire to disassemble, but I think we hear of plenty of ND's with firearms with manual safety's too. IE., "I thought the safety was on"... and dinking around and/or being lax with trigger discipline under a false sense of security.

The common factor among all really is the "new shooters or sloppy operators" thing, IMO.

Those officers were indeed fortunate their buddy wasn't a more proficient idiot! :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top