JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No way to know for sure of course but, I have long said we are in for a lot more incompetence. Many forces now are struggling. The "we hate all Cops" has been great for keeping good people from wanting the job. So with that and quotas for hiring you end up with the bottom of the barrel in the job. We had one here a couple weeks ago that so far has not made a splash but I suspect it will. Over excited, pumped up Deputy gets into a chase and then shoots the fleeing scum in the back. Not that I care but, this is generally not acceptable now. His body cam video shows he was not able to control himself. I suspect the best outcome he can hope for is to just lose his job.

No way to know for sure of course but, I have long said we are in for a lot more incompetence. Many forces now are struggling. The "we hate all Cops" has been great for keeping good people from wanting the job. So with that and quotas for hiring you end up with the bottom of the barrel in the job. We had one here a couple weeks ago that so far has not made a splash but I suspect it will. Over excited, pumped up Deputy gets into a chase and then shoots the fleeing scum in the back. Not that I care but, this is generally not acceptable now. His body cam video shows he was not able to control himself. I suspect the best outcome he can hope for is to just lose his job.
They just arraigned a Michigan cop for shooting some dude. I didn't know about it until today. That said, other than the slim news on it, it appears at face value that the cop is getting nailed with the BLM movement.

They just arraigned a Michigan cop for shooting some dude. I didn't know about it until today. That said, other than the slim news on it, it appears at face value that the cop is getting nailed with the BLM movement.
Not sure why you think there is 'slim news' on this

I well remember when that one hit the news. To me? Of course scum fights with Cop, gets shot, I could care less. Cops though have got to learn that they can't do what this one did. Let the scum run off. The latest shoot here I have not seen a pic of the scum who got shot but I have to guess he is not a minority. Still bad as he was not fighting with the LEO, he just ran. Jumped on a Motorcycle and tried to take off and the one LEO who probably was in over his head shoots him. Again I feel nothing bad for the scum but, Cops have to learn they are likely ruining their life now if they do this.

I well remember when that one hit the news. To me? Of course scum fights with Cop, gets shot, I could care less. Cops though have got to learn that they can't do what this one did. Let the scum run off. The latest shoot here I have not seen a pic of the scum who got shot but I have to guess he is not a minority. Still bad as he was not fighting with the LEO, he just ran. Jumped on a Motorcycle and tried to take off and the one LEO who probably was in over his head shoots him. Again I feel nothing bad for the scum but, Cops have to learn they are likely ruining their life now if they do this.
AFAIK neither the officer or you have any evidence that he was 'scum' other than he fought with an officer, which as it turns out the officer wasn't really supposed to do unless he wanted to create a self fulfilling prophecy

AFAIK neither the officer or you have any evidence that he was 'scum' other than he fought with an officer, which as it turns out the officer wasn't really supposed to do unless he wanted to create a self fulfilling prophecy

AFAIK if I am stopped by some Cop, and told I am under arrest, I am NOT going to get into a fight with the Cop. This is what the courts are for. Only SCUM decide the solution is to get into a fight with the Cop. Since of course this will work out great. You do you though.

The guy ran from a cop, fight with him, then took his taser. At this point, I'm not entirely convinced that it should have passed the grand jury. Do you have any other information that in missing?

The guy ran from a cop, fight with him, then took his taser. At this point, I'm not entirely convinced that it should have passed the grand jury. Do you have any other information that in missing?
I don't but

On Thursday, Kent County prosecutor Christopher Becker said that after a six-week review of evidence, he had determined there was sufficient evidence to charge Mr Schurr with second-degree murder.
"The death was not justified or excused by self-defence," Mr Becker said.

So my guess is that we will find out more in the fullness of time

Sadly this is the world we live in now. Scum are expected to be allowed to just walk away. More Cops need to learn to just let them go. The pubic who begged for this can live with the consequences of the crime until they get tired of getting what they asked for.

Sadly this is the world we live in now. Scum are expected to be allowed to just walk away. More Cops need to learn to just let them go. The pubic who begged for this can live with the consequences of the crime until they get tired of getting what they asked for.
I admittedly have not seen any video, so maybe the cop executed the guy. That said, there's plenty of evidence the perp was driving a car with a stolen plate, ran from a cop, fought with the cop, then stole his taser.

I admittedly have not seen any video, so maybe the cop executed the guy. That said, there's plenty of evidence the perp was driving a car with a stolen plate, ran from a cop, fought with the cop, then stole his taser.
That is exactly what happened but, the scum was a protected minority. Cops have to learn to be VERY careful with this in any heavy blue city. Even if he wins his life is in ruins. Let the scum run and commit more crime on the people who begged for it.

He was in a car that the cop said the plates didn't match, but there was no evidence available to the officer that the man the officer killed had stolen the car.
The police aren't allowed to kill you if you run from them, and more to the point, the officer started the fight with him
He didn't 'steal' the officers Taser, the officer had drawn it and he was attempting to keep it pointed away from himself
Also if you watch the video you will see the officer had him on the ground and controlled when he put his weapon to the back of the man's head and pulled the trigger

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews