JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This might finally be pushing a bit beyond the "you can never have too much gun" limit.

Bond Arms new cyclops hand cannon in.... .45-70! I have a couple BA's and barrels in all assortments of calibers and lengths. I have to say that the 45ACP isn't exactly a joy to shoot, but I don't know if I would even have the stones to drop a hammer on a .45-70. Someone over in their design department has one twisted mind. Wonderfully twisted, but DANG!!!

Am I just getting whimpey in my old age or does that scare anyone else just a bit too? 🤣

Looks like a real "Man Card" experience!!!! I'd like to try one but I don't think I'd need a whole box of ammo. I recall American Derringer had a double barrel 45-70 option years ago but it was susceptible to firing the second barrel under recoil. That would not be a fun experience. For now I'll be happy with my 45/.410 Bond Arms. I would like a set of those new grips!

To me this gun is a complete joke. Single shot 45-70 just to say you have a 45-70 pistol basically.

Waste of time and $ from my way of thinking. Similar to that ridiculous bond arms bullpup (which is simply a rehash of an already failed design from another manufacturer) that will likely shoot your finger off.

C5135F70-597A-419E-81D3-900D650CC479.png

I dont see any practical point in this? What is this gun for?
I want to say "more power to them" but feel they obviously heard that already and said "hold my beer..."

Last Edited:
To be fair, she didn't mention whether those were hand loads. Good form though, even while her support hand came completely off the gun in recoil.
Very true. And to be fair... there are some pretty light "cowboy" load factory shtuf on the market.

Even that though. That kind of mass down the pipe... still can't imagine being very fun to shoot.

Definitely a gimmick pistol. Single shot.. whatchagonna use it for? A suicide pistol?

I do like their other's though. They make for good close quarter driving pistols. They have a horizontal holster with a snap strap over the belt that's very convenient and comfortable while driving.

"Anti car jacking device". 🤣

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads